Cody Garbrandt would knock Dominick Cruz out clean.

I hoPe cruz fights him so he brings that angry manlet poser back down to reality. Cody has a punchers chance, which is ever less against Cruz because you can't touch him. Let's be very clear, cruz has 2 tough opponents from 125-145 - TJ (who is an excellent fighter) and the McGregonator.

Cruz could wear him out and sub him in the fourth.

I hoPe cruz fights him so he brings that angry manlet poser back down to reality. Cody has a punchers chance, which is ever less against Cruz because you can't touch him. Let's be very clear, cruz has 2 tough opponents from 125-145 - TJ (who is an excellent fighter) and the McGregonator.

Cruz could wear him out and sub him in the fourth.

If he could beat everyone at 145 with the exception of maybe Conor, I see no reason why he wouldn't move up. Seems silly to fight in an inferior division, if you can be the best in a superior division, don't you think?

I think you have more confidence in Cruz than he does.

If he could beat everyone at 145 with the exception of maybe Conor, I see no reason why he wouldn't move up. Seems silly to fight in an inferior division, if you can be the best in a superior division, don't you think?

I think you have more confidence in Cruz than he does.
He wanted to face aldo. I think he could do a mcgregor and test the waters. Cody isn't ready. The only one he could face at 135 is TJ. I think he beats Frankie and aldo.

Back