Cody Garbrandt reveals how Christ saved him after he attempted suicide

full.jpg

full.jpg
Sharing is caring

I would argue that the conventional attitude is that Jesus was the fulfillment of those laws and therefore Jews who did not accept Jesus were still under those laws, but Jews who did were not.

So a Jew is a Christian who likes to live an inconvenient truth.

So you're saying he made up a story of attempting suicide and his brother saving his life?

No I think that happened , but he’s making it his life out to be worse than it really was with the “dark place “ bullshit. Look at those pics does that not look like a normal high school life? Those kids aren’t on the street they are at house parties (their parents ) partaking in some recreational drugs being normal kids. Fought with his brother to point sometimes it got a little bloody ...ha big deal so did I. Normal high school life. Mentally fucking weak Garbrandt

Now if Jose Aldo had some old pics in the favelas saying he almost killed him self . I’d say yeah that guy probably had a rough life

No I think that happened , but he’s making it his life out to be worse than it really was with the “dark place “ bullshit. Look at those pics does that not look like a normal high school life? Those kids aren’t on the street they are at house parties (their parents ) partaking in some recreational drugs being normal kids. Fought with his brother to point sometimes it got a little bloody ...ha big deal so did I. Normal high school life. Mentally fucking weak Garbrandt

Now if Jose Aldo had some old pics in the favelas saying he almost killed him self . I’d say yeah that guy probably had a rough life
Dude attempted suicide... how is that not a dark place?

Dude attempted suicide... how is that not a dark place?

It’s weak. It’s mentally weak as fuck. If Jose also offed himself back in day id understand . Not the normal Ohio “bro” kid who had a perfectly normal high school “bro” life.

Thank your brother Cody.

Jebus didn't do shit.

You think he's less stupid now after attributing a coincidence to a god?
Strange. I definitely don't think someone is less stupid after they throw logic and critical thinking in the garbage...

I couldn't care less about his religion. It's cool that he's showing his more vulnerable and human side. Maybe some people will find it comforting that tough guys have mental breakdowns too and it's not a shame to seek for help and talk about depression.

The conventional attitude is that those rules (like the one about tattoos) were rules given to the jews specifically, not humanity in general. Just like kosher food rules don't apply to Christians despite being in the bible.

Lol that's pretty fucking convenient.

I wouldn't call it weak on Cody's part without knowing more of the story. Depression or other issues can affect anyone regardless of circumstance. Just because it seems like Cody lived a "normal" life it doesn't mean he wasn't depressed. I think a lot of people have known at least one person who seemed normal but ended up committing suicide (or at least tried to).

Cody really took this hanging with boys thing a bit too far.

Kody should write a book

Back