Cody Garbrandt reveals how Christ saved him after he attempted suicide

full.jpg

full.jpg
I taught that was dan Henderson with the beer in his hand

Im happy for Cody that his brother was there and I’m happy he pulled his life together to become a great athlete. This is really a testament to the power of the brain, how simply believing in some imaginary sky-creature can positively affect someone’s life. I wish I could fool myself in such a way.

Congrats to that man , wat a lot of people will miss is he is showing gratitude that will get him far , I hate hearing about situations like that

Christ doesn't exis... oh, well good. Garbrandt is a cool guy and a good fighter.

So his brother walked in therefore god sent him?

Talk about lack of critical thinking lol...

Im happy for Cody that his brother was there and I’m happy he pulled his life together to become a great athlete. This is really a testament to the power of the brain, how simply believing in some imaginary sky-creature can positively affect someone’s life. I wish I could fool myself in such a way.

Me too, man. I really do believe many people need a divine purpose in our nihilistic times, especially after reading Nietzsche and Jung. If I could press a button to make me a believer I certainly would.

The conventional attitude is that those rules (like the one about tattoos) were rules given to the jews, not humanity in general. Just like kosher food rules don't apply to Christians despite being in the bible.

I would argue that the conventional attitude is that Jesus was the fulfillment of those laws and therefore Jews who did not accept Jesus were still under those laws, but Jews who did were not.

Getting tattoos is a sin

For all have sinned and fall short of the Glory of God -Romans 3:23

Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ. - Romans 5:1

The neck tattoos are sinful in his faith? Why is he mocking his own faith? Seems like an untrustworthy man.

You have to pay tribute to the patron saint of “an hero” for salvation.

That’s what I did, and now you guys are stuck with me.

You're all beta.

No surprise that someone stupid enough to say depression is just a weakness is also stupid/douchey enough to say "you're all betas"

The irony here though is that you displaying ignorance and douchey behavior makes you the beta.

Back