Cody Garbrandt reveals how Christ saved him after he attempted suicide

You can see he clearly got the JESUS way spot on, Cody is classy as hell, not drived by anger like some, not insecure, non-violent and never resentful. Pure Peace at heart.

that weak individual could literally take you down and ass rape you until bored and then kill you

are you a troll? Your name is "The Neckbeard" and you mock people with depression. Notsureif troll or just a genuine hateful fatty.
As long as he is under 5 feet, remember Cody is a little guy

Jesus has raegrets.
He maybe would not have saved him had he known he would fall for the serpents tricks again.

Reading comprehension is important.

Do not cut your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the LORD

The subject in the sentence is regarding rituals for the dead. Funeral rituals. The Jewish law was intended to make Jews easy to spot by visual cues. The God of the bible wanted them to be visually distinct. The surrounding countries were pagan and would cut themselves or get tattoos to mourn the dead. The bible told Jews not to imitate those rituals because they aren't pagans. If you read the whole chapter in context, you would see that it's about not imitating pagan practices. Tattoos are fine. Tattoos for the dead, no bueno. And to be clear, this is Jewish ritual law, not intended for Gentiles. This is further proven in Acts when Peter is told it's permissible to eat pork. Christians are to abide by the moral laws of the Bible God. They aren't required to follow Jewish customs.

Hope you learned something new. Have a good one.
It’s funny when a “believer” tries to use logic to make a religious argument. I always wonder how you draw the line between your assessments vs another’s since absolutely none of it is logical in the first place. Can’t be a part-time critical-thinker.

Damn, I had no clue about that.

Glad he's doing better these days

Yeah I'm sure the guy who preached nonviolence loves it when Cody Garbrandt beats people up in a cage for money

<36>

Believe what you want, to each their own and all that.

But this logic just doesn't work

Can't believe he said it. Hate when he attempts trash talk but maybe he's not that stupid after all.
Also, glad he's doing better.

whether you're a believer or not, faith can do very powerful things

full.jpg

full.jpg

I call complete bullshit on this story of Cody’s, it’s way over dramatic. He grew up in a small town in Ohio with normal “bro” high school friends like we all had (judging from pic). Where he partied and did some drugs with them. Big deal.
He was a stand out wrestler who was very supported . Went to homecoming / prom like everyone else was liked and had fun.

He had a pretty normal high school life. The real problem is he’s mentally weak. And that’s amplified at a younger age. His story is way over blown out of proportion. Not saying he didn’t try to hang himself. I’m saying he over blew that story out of proportion,cause it’s obvious his life wasn’t that different than any normal kid in high school.

Last edited:
Can't believe he said it. Hate when he attempts trash talk but maybe he's not that stupid after all.
Also, glad he's doing better.

You think he's less stupid now after attributing a coincidence to a god?
Strange. I definitely don't think someone is less stupid after they throw logic and critical thinking in the garbage...

I call complete bullshit on this story of Cody’s, it’s way over dramatic. He grew up in a small town in Ohio with normal “bro” high school friends like we all had (judging from pic). Where he partied and did some drugs with them. Big deal.
He was a stand out wrestler who was very supported . Went to homecoming / prom like everyone else was liked and had fun.

He had a pretty normal high school life. The real problem is he’s mentally weak. And that’s amplified at a younger age. His story is way over blown out of proportion. Not saying he didn’t try to hang himself. I’m saying he over blew that story out of proportion,cause it’s obvious his life wasn’t that different than any normal kid in high school.
So you're saying he made up a story of attempting suicide and his brother saving his life?

Back