Cody Garbrandt explains unearthed tweets using N-word as product of past: it's a street word.

Just really happy he didn’t apologize like crazy to all the SJW’s out there looking to be offended

People searching years worth of tweets these days just looking for a reason to get there feelings hurt, fuck them

Tryhards failed. Cody comes off smelling like roses here. Hopefully these Salem social media hunts can stop at some point.

So first he used the " I was a teenager" card, when actually was 21, and now it's the “I grew up hanging out with blacks, Puerto Ricans, Mexicans." one? Come on, trailer boy, you and the UFC brass can come up with better than that.

Not good enough, I demand blood. We should destroy his life and livelihood, social justice demands it and she is a hungry beast.

im sure if you tracked my internet history ive said shit that would make max hardcore blush

although the internet used to be anonymous and you have to have half a brain if you're posting things under your real name

eh its true.

I started noticing a shift to it being used among other races in my teens. I distinctly remember being in junior high shocked at a hispanic kid coming over and referring to a mutual black friend as :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

and i looked at the black kid expecting him to get up from his chair and pop the Hispanic kid but he instead looked at me weird for being surprised by it.

I work in a jail now and :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: flies around all day among the races. I think its retarded either way but times have changed.
It’s probably the nicest thing people say in prison

The color of a person's skin should not dictate the words they can say.

Not good enough, I demand blood. We should destroy his life and livelihood, social justice demands it and she is a hungry beast.

Yup

Anybody using the n or f word or anybody who addressed a trangender person with a wrong pronoun ever in their life should be publicly crucified.

N I mean literally crucified

I'm black, but black people shouldn't get so upset at others using the word in a non racist way, when we ourselves have normalized the word

It's the norm where I live, black folks here don't trip about it. As long you dont use it in a racist matter, nobody trip about it.

Why am I not surprised he's an alllivesmatter meathead?

The color of a person's skin should not dictate the words they can say.

It shouldn't but it does.

"when we use it, we know that's just how we greet each other
And when you use it, we know there's a double meaning under"
-Joyner Lucas

Whether you think it's silly or not its real.

I'd happily call my friend and cunt and he can just as easily call me a cunt but if a stranger in the street called me cunt...well then it's different isn't it?

They shouldn't but they do.

"I'd happily call my friend and cunt and he can just as easily call me a cunt but if a stranger in the street called me cunt...well then it's different isn't it?

You act like hes saying it to complete strangers or something.

Back