Cody channeled his inner Mike Perry

They look great together too

QuFes4F.jpg
I remember that occasion. Helwani was deeply moved by their story. How Platinum Mike knew Cody before he became the WW star he is now etc.

Also, nice thread idea, TS! Keep that up, we need more such threads on Sherdog.

I remember that occasion. Helwani was deeply moved by their story. How Platinum Mike knew Cody before he became the WW star he is now etc.

Also, nice thread idea, TS! Keep that up, we need more such threads on Sherdog.
Looking at the size disparity, I'm inclined to think Cody will be fighting Conor before Mike does.

They look great together too

QuFes4F.jpg
Yes I remember it well. Platinum was deeply inspired to become the fighter and man he is today by Cody and his battle with Down Syndrome.

One day Cody will walk Perry into the Octagon for a title fight. After a thrilling victory, Platinum will take his newly earned belt off and wrap it around Cody's waist with tears in his eyes saying, "You da real champ"

Yes I remember it well. Platinum was deeply inspired to become the fighter and man he is today by Cody and his battle with Down Syndrome.

One day Cody will walk Perry into the Octagon for a title fight. After a thrilling victory, Platinum will take his newly earned belt off and wrap it around Cody's waist with tears in his eyes saying, "You da real champ"
it would be the single greatest moment in Cody's life, as he's not got a chance in hell of ever winning a UFC WW belt

That was impressive to watch. Lots of power shots landed and a phenominal fan friendly performance. Great fight all around and a great tribute to the Platinum Nation!

You are absolutely correct, the only difference I noticed Friday is that Cody is actually good.

Awesome-Matthew-matthew-perry-32064129-300-292.jpg

One just slaughter a p4p great with absolutely class And technique.

The other lost, classilessly to an unranked Versace model.

Perry is a joke and a bum.

Cody is a UFC champion

No comparison

That was impressive to watch. Lots of power shots landed and a phenominal fan friendly performance. Great fight all around and a great tribute to the Platinum Nation!

Platinum being the guy that he is, went out of his way to help Cody. I'm sure Cody is grateful af and will do the same when it's Platinum's turn to fight for the belt.

More like Cruz channeled his inner Mike Perry. Chasing Cody, missing most of his shots and getting dropped repeatedly.

Shame the real Mike Perry couldn't channel his inner Mike Perry.

It is the only possible reasoning.... Obviously!

I didn't see cody eat straight lefts and body kicks repeatedly so I don't get comparison

I KNEW YOU'D LOVE THIS THREAD!

Cody has been Plat Nation's top secret weapon since before you noobs even knew who Mike Perry was, and already he's bagged himself an early title shot which he capitalised on with a stunning and wholly unexpected performance .... well unexpected to those who weren't aware of Lil Platinum's extraordinary skillset way ahead of time.

stop relying on CB radios and join the Nation to get exclusive access to the Platinum Satellite

ZtgiQdr.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back