Cody channeled his inner Mike Perry

Not gonna lie that Mike Perry is an exciting fighter. He has great power and granite chin and knows how to sell fights. But that's it.

While Cody cuts off angles like a real boxer, Perry stumbles on his own footwork.
The skill gap is huge.
The only thing comparable between them is their heavy hands and great chin. Cody is better at everything else.
Speed, timing, precision, footwork, tdd, striking defense.

Although it's just my opinion I think only trolls and biased fans would disagree with it
<mma4>

I like all of this except for the parts in bold.

I laughed at the title.

Ridiculous but funny.

Mike Perry and Cody are young super talented fighters with huge knockout power. Mike Perry has a 100% knockout rate. There is no denying that.

Stats say he's the best KO artist in the game right now. Perry will be champ in 2018

Stats say he's the best KO artist in the game right now. Perry will be champ in 2018
stats-dont-lie.jpg

NSYzJmX.jpg

Why does this thread have 4 pages? Mike Perry really does have some drawing power I guess. That is if Sherdog's base covers it. I don't hear about him anywhere else.

Why does this thread have 4 pages? Mike Perry really does have some drawing power I guess. That is if Sherdog's base covers it. I don't hear about him anywhere else.
https://www.reddit.com/r/MMA/comments/4zpcmb/the_original_platinum_mike_perry_appreciation/?sort=new

he was a thing for awhile on reddit but of course they all stopped posting when Perry lost cause they are flakey and just wanted to create the next "Cathal Pendred-esque" phoney fanbase. There was certainly some anticipation for the Perry vs Jouban fight on all the mma sites, ufc.com, fox, Joe Rogan etc which made both fighter's performances very disappointing.

He lost to Alan Jouban and his power was irrelevant against a superior striker and grappler. WW is a far more stacked division. Almost everyone has power at the top 15. Perry will never crack the top 15 and Jouban proved it.
Nice summary.

Mike Perry having drawing power is like saying Leonardo DaVinci had powerful drawings. Get with the times.

what is the obsession with Perry in here? Is it the douche bag ness?

what is the obsession with Perry in here? Is it the douche bag ness?
he's a very interesting character in his interviews, social media posts and weigh-ins, has monstrous KO power, burst into the UFC with a beautiful destruction of gigantic welterweight Pacific Lim and a savage comeback KO against the technical Danny Roberts.

Has a black belt with dem hands, and a hot blonde girlfriend with an awesome personality

he's grown up on the mean streets of Flint Michigan but has still managed to turn his life around after serving his time for the crimes he committed. He was still on probation when he entered the UFC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back