Cody channeled his inner Mike Perry

Perry is nothing compared to Cody. Perry is a journeyman.

Mike Perry is like if a poor mans Garabrandt had his own poor man version.

Cody is kinda like Mike Perry if he was shorter, had marginally better tats, was actually good, and had actually beaten someone in the top-30 let alone became champion.

In other words he is nothing like Mike Perry.

Mike Perry is great. Cody is great. That's why they're both champs. Only losers like yourself would settlt for being "good". Perry and Cody surpass that.
Mike Perry hasn't even beaten anyone in the top-30, I wouldn't be surprised if by this time next year he's out of the UFC.

Mike Perry can be champ of life I guess, that's about it.

usatsi_9030022.jpg

Mike Perry hasn't even beaten anyone in the top-30, I wouldn't be surprised if by this time next year he's out of the UFC.

Mike Perry can be champ of life I guess, that's about it.

usatsi_9030022.jpg
NFL?

credibility, zero.

You better wash yourself off and try again after getting a 55 gallon drum of whoop ass dumped all over you, jabroni.
This doesn't even make any sense in the context of the conversation, it's just a weird random tangent, are you experiencing a stroke? Call 911.

This doesn't even make any sense in the context of the conversation, are you experiencing a stroke? Call 911.
You've done stepped too deep. I already put my foot so far up your ass I can floss your teeth while I tie my shoes. Get 'on outta here boy, Go on, get!

Not gonna lie that Mike Perry is an exciting fighter. He has great power and granite chin and knows how to sell fights. But that's it.

While Cody cuts off angles like a real boxer, Perry stumbles on his own footwork.
The skill gap is huge.
The only thing comparable between them is their heavy hands and great chin. Cody is better at everything else.
Speed, timing, precision, footwork, tdd, striking defense.

Although it's just my opinion I think only trolls and biased fans would disagree with it.

Cody was GREAT. Cody was able to fight against and fight about 1/8 as great as the Platinum one. 1/8 as great as MIKE PERRY is amazing!

Back