coca cola = healthy active lifestyle

jeffk

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I saw an interview with the president of the America divsion of Coca Cola and he said "healthy active lifestyle" about 10 times in about 3 or 4 minutes. Obviously Coca Cola wants to be associated with the healthy active lifestyle now. Pretty strange. There is a new ad they put out that talks about obesity.

I have a coke and a donut after all my workouts.

coke and active lifestyle goes about as good together as hooker and STD free

I have never had a soda in my life. Pretty strange right?

It's like saying cigarettes are part of a healthy active lifestyle.

I'm going to use this as an excuse for any unhealthy choices I make; I'll just tell people repeatedly that it's part of a healthy active lifestyle

I use coke right before I go for a run, oh wait..

I mix mine with a five hour energy drink to be extra active.

I mix mine with a five hour energy drink to be extra active.

Now that's what I call dedication to a healthy, active lifestyle.

I have never had a soda in my life. Pretty strange right?

Are you deathly allergic to sugar or something? Raised in a hippy commune? Son of Lipton?

I can't even imagine the set of circumstances that leads to a man never having drank a soda in America. Please, do tell.

Coke is delicious, but let's keep it really far from the word healthy in the future.

no...i know someone whos never had a soda or drank alcohol

Mormons aren't real people Champ, not like you and me.

Just kidding Mormons, we love ya!

well years and I mean YEEEARS ago coca cola used to be the original red-bull, people considered it an energizer of its time and of course the president of coca cola wants to sell that image....what do you expect , that he is going to say "oh yeah our product is for obese sad loser motherfuckers who watch TV all day at home"

well years and I mean YEEEARS ago coca cola used to be the original red-bull, people considered it an energizer of its time and of course the president of coca cola wants to sell that image....what do you expect , that he is going to say "oh yeah our product is for obese sad loser motherfuckers who watch TV all day at home"

I don't think that any salesman, especially one for a company as big as Coke, is going to pitch the negatives about their product.

There's just a huge difference between that and selling the antithesis of what the product is. Not only pitching the antithesis, but trying to get that image stuck in your head by repeating it constantly

I'll make sure to snort sugar before and after my workouts.

Sodas are nearly as bad as some people seem to think they are. That doesn't mean they are healthy, and it doesn't mean you should start drinking them if you don't currently. You are probably better off not drinking them. Like most things, drinking sodas in moderation isn't going to hurt you. The problem is people often drink soda like they should drink water. That's a shit ton of extra sugar and calories that you don't need. Drinking 1-2 sodas a day won't harm you much at all. If you enjoy it or feel it gives you a bit of energy, nothing to worry about in my opinion.

Back