• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Television Cobra Kai Season 5 Releases Tomorrow (Get Hyped)

Has nothing to do with Cobra Kai but since we were talking Kreese's rack of ribbons...I noticed in Top Gun Maverick that it seems he got a Silver Star and Iceman a Bronze Star for the end of Top Gun. What would you suggest for Maverick for his actions at the end of Top Gun Maverick?

Haven't seen Top Gun Maverick but I read the plot synopsis and it sounds like Maverick basically does comparable gonzo heroic shit that he does in Top Gun (although possibly more). I honestly don't know jack about valor award standards for zoomies, and there are a whole lot more datapoints for land grunts. I suppose if he got a Silver Star for Top Gun, he'd probably get the same for Maverick. But of course if he's on the shitlist with the top brass and Doc Holiday isn't there to be his huckleberry anymore, he might end up with a Bronze Star. OTOH if he did more than he did in Top Gun while flying at ludicrous speed and acting half man, half dog AND the political winds are at his back, he might get an (Air Force) Distinguished Service Cross which is right below a Medal of Honor.

Last edited:
Hmm, agree to disagree. Soy Boy Terrence was better for Terrence's rap sheet, if he was a real person. But as a viewer, he was way more interesting and fun as a villain. And watching part of him shrivel up and die inside while he nibbles organic salad and tofu pot stickers was just kinda sad.

Fo' sho. And that's why it's so impressive that she's STILL hotter than Sam and Tori despite being 20 years older IRL.

True on all counts. For me, seeing Terry become Terrence was a subject of intense fascination. Like I want to see a flashback of his internal dialogue and thought process that made him go from KK3 Terry to Terrence. What sequence of thoughts took place that transformed him in to a Soy Silver.

I am going to say something and you are not going to like and you have to be fine with it. Truth is, neither Tory or Sam are hot. They look regular at their best. Cobra kai generic female members looked hella better looking. Meanwhile Amanda actress won the looks jackpot.

Anyways, I am hoping to be wrong about Terry being sick. Part of me wants him to live and have a wonderful life as an old man. But who knows maybe the reason he stopped taking meds and followed Kreese to the cobra kai dream was that he knew right before Kreese showed up that he does not have too much and wants that last final ASAH before he bows down from the game of life.

I made a song about him I posted it, I am honored to know such a wonderful character. I loved how I first watched the karate kid 3 mid-way in 2000 and I assumed Terry was a good guy. Then I re-watched it in 2005 and from that time to 2007, I was freakishly obsessed. Two years of watching the movie almost non stop until I discovered how awesome UFC welterweight division was and took a break. What a wonderful journey!

I am going to say something and you are not going to like and you have to be fine with it. Truth is, neither Tory or Sam are hot. They look regular at their best. Cobra kai generic female members looked hella better looking. Meanwhile Amanda actress won the looks jackpot.

Totally agree. The Cobra Kai female NPCs looked better than Tory or Sam. They're not ugly but they're average to above average young ladies. Tory has a great body and Sam is kind of cute. Amanda OTOH was a total smokeshow when she was younger and she can still pull it off in her 40's.

Anyways, I am hoping to be wrong about Terry being sick. Part of me wants him to live and have a wonderful life as an old man. But who knows maybe the reason he stopped taking meds and followed Kreese to the cobra kai dream was that he knew right before Kreese showed up that he does not have too much and wants that last final ASAH before he bows down from the game of life.

I made a song about him I posted it, I am honored to know such a wonderful character. I loved how I first watched the karate kid 3 mid-way in 2000 and I assumed Terry was a good guy. Then I re-watched it in 2005 and from that time to 2007, I was freakishly obsessed. Two years of watching the movie almost non stop until I discovered how awesome UFC welterweight division was and took a break. What a wonderful journey!

Lol. Terry did some very bad stuff but it's hard not to feel a little bad for him. I mean he was chilling in his beach house nibbling tofu and playing dramatic shit on his piano. The next week he's doing Cobra Kai again with Kreese. You get the sense his Kreese relationship is like a dysfunctional family member who keeps asking you for shit and you keep bailing him out but he just keeps fucking up. You finally say "no mas" and cut him off. But he comes back to you again years later and you just want to facepalm like "not this shit again."

On top of this (noted Silver did some very bad shit to deserve it), Terry is chilling at home in front of the fireplace when 3 drunken idiots break into his house and attack him. He wins a death match with an Okinawan karate master and then drives post haste to his HQ dojo which has also been broken into. Then he gets his ass handed to him by Daniel LaRusso and humiliated in front of his entire dojo who turn their backs on him. And after being attacked in his own home AND his own dojo back to back, he wins a trip down to the station in handcuffs. Him chatting with the therapist lady and Kreese's Jell-O supply guy in the slammer is going to be gold.

Last edited:
Totally agree. The Cobra Kai female NPCs looked better than Tory or Sam. They're not ugly but they're average to above average young ladies. Tory has a great body and Sam is kind of cute. Amanda OTOH was a total smokeshow when she was younger and she can still pull it off in her 40's.

Lol. Terry did some very bad stuff but it's hard not to feel a little bad for him. I mean he was chilling in his beach house nibbling tofu and playing dramatic shit on his piano. The next week he's doing Cobra Kai again with Kreese. You get the sense his Kreese relationship is like a dysfunctional family member who keeps asking you for shit and you keep bailing him out but he just keeps fucking up. You finally say "no mas" and cut him off. But he comes back to you again years later and you just want to facepalm like "not this shit again."

On top of this (noted Silver did some very bad shit to deserve it), Terry is chilling at home in front of the fireplace when 3 drunken idiots break into his house and attack him. He wins a death match with an Okinawan karate master and then drives post haste to his HQ dojo which has also been broken into. Then he gets his ass handed to him by Daniel LaRusso and humiliated in front of his entire dojo who turn their backs on him. And after being attacked in his own home AND his own dojo back to back, he gets cuffed and stuffed and is facing jail time. Him chatting with the therapist lady and Kreese's Jell-O supply guy in the slammer is going to be gold.

I am not much in to the older ladies but Amanda really can pull it off in her 40s. You know who looks surprisingly good?

Homeless Lynn:
Web capture_13-9-2022_195450_www.google.ca.jpeg Web capture_13-9-2022_195424_www.google.ca.jpeg

Actress is 62 years old and looks pretty good for her age. I bet she was crazy hot when she was in her 20s.

I wonder one thing, was Terry's cobra kai a really bad place? He was willing to let it go with Larusso. He was focusing on expanding. Aside from the Miyagi-do, kids at cobra kai were not doing anything bad to anyone. I never understood why Daniel was so against the cobra kai expansion.

You know what else I don't understand?

Why didn't Mike Barnes teach karate for a living?

LMFAO at this deleted scene just released:

Lol that was a Mike Barnes teaser!

I am not much in to the older ladies but Amanda really can pull it off in her 40s. You know who looks surprisingly good?

Homeless Lynn:
View attachment 943455 View attachment 943456

Actress is 62 years old and looks pretty good for her age. I bet she was crazy hot when she was in her 20s.

I wonder one thing, was Terry's cobra kai a really bad place? He was willing to let it go with Larusso. He was focusing on expanding. Aside from the Miyagi-do, kids at cobra kai were not doing anything bad to anyone. I never understood why Daniel was so against the cobra kai expansion.

It's funny given the younger girl thread. <Moves>

The show is good. Kind of cheesy. Very unrealistic. I am not American and I know a gun would have ended everything episode 1.

Still, I love the nostalgia of the karate kid. It's good fun. A bit on the woke side of things but it delivers. Not perfect but overall well done . I'm most impressed by the way they brought back so many characters from the past.

The coolest part is that, Miyagi is the hero in the end. You are left to realize how much any of these characters will be living a much better life had they gotten a sensei like Mr. Miyagi. Danny wouldn't be living the life he lives if not for Miyagi. He wouldn't know cars or tinker.

You can't help but wonder where Krease or Johnny would be if Miyagi was their sensei????

Curious what season 6 brings? It's been fun. <BirdieOwn>
The hottest girl
was the one Miguel was sucking face with at the party.

Well done lad.

I liked the Asian girl but I got Asian fever. <Moves>

The girls are cute. Thank God no body positivity and they wrote out the busted friend <Lmaoo>

Must suck to be casted as the fat ugly girl. In comparison, it made them look more attractive.

The girl from the party with Miguel needs to return :)

His character arc went the f off the rails. Philanthropist one sec. The next sec he's full blown psychopath for children's karate. What?

On top of this (noted Silver did some very bad shit to deserve it), Terry is chilling at home in front of the fireplace when 3 drunken idiots break into his house and attack him. He wins a death match with an Okinawan karate master and then drives post haste to his HQ dojo which has also been broken into. Then he gets his ass handed to him by Daniel LaRusso and humiliated in front of his entire dojo who turn their backs on him. And after being attacked in his own home AND his own dojo back to back, he wins a trip down to the station in handcuffs. Him chatting with the therapist lady and Kreese's Jell-O supply guy in the slammer is going to be gold.

how dare you comment on drunken idiots.

Point taken. <45>I liked the Japanese guy. I keep pulling for Johnny. He needs to kick more ass. I liked Danny better in the movies. Prefer Johnny on the show. Danny is too arrogant and smug.

Not sure how Danny gets better so fast. Woodley getting planked is hilarious. I got de ja vou for some reason.

Unsure of where this will go next season. It wrapped up so fast. I really like the Japanese sensei.

Karate is a Japanese martial art. It's kind of weird there's no Asians. Particularly, a Japanese guy. 1 Asian girl. She looks mixed too btw.<Moves>

Homeless Lynn:
View attachment 943455 View attachment 943456

She looks great for her age for sure.

Terry’s gym arguably wasn’t as bad as Kreese’s but the Kim chick was a total bitch and the shit she pulled on Tory would have gotten her sued into Bolivian in any real world dojo in the US.

But yeah Daniel going after him without even knowing he framed Kreese or bribed the ref was a little odd. Borderline heel turn and trolling Kreese in jail made it even worse. But remember Daniel conceded defeat to Silver who refused to let it go and beat the shit out of him instead.

It's funny given the younger girl thread. <Moves>

The show is good. Kind of cheesy. Very unrealistic. I am not American and I know a gun would have ended everything episode 1.

Still, I love the nostalgia of the karate kid. It's good fun. A bit on the woke side of things but it delivers. Not perfect but overall well done . I'm most impressed by the way they brought back so many characters from the past.

The coolest part is that, Miyagi is the hero in the end. You are left to realize how much any of these characters will be living a much better life had they gotten a sensei like Mr. Miyagi. Danny wouldn't be living the life he lives if not for Miyagi. He wouldn't know cars or tinker.

You can't help but wonder where Krease or Johnny would be if Miyagi was their sensei????

Curious what season 6 brings? It's been fun. <BirdieOwn>
The hottest girl
was the one Miguel was sucking face with at the party.

Well done lad.

Usually I get riled up when someone bad mouths younger women and mention how older women are better. Aside from that, to each their own but there is no question about it, homeless Lynn and Amanda actress were 100 billion times hotter when they were younger. Amanda actress was a smoke show just 10 years ago.

Regarding Miyagi, in this season, we saw Danny call Johnny a pussy and Johnny de-escalates the situation. Under a different circumstance, Daniel could have been the loser working odd jobs and Johnny would have been the winner having multiple Lawrence Auto shops.

Aside from Mr. Miyagi, I noticed most Master Kim Sun Yung students do well in life. Kreese is the only one we know who turned out to be a loser. Terry is a winner and many of Master Kims students have done well enough in life. I wonder if his aggressive teachings allowed them to do well in life while Kreese mixes aggression with violence which Johnny's friends mentioned how it got them in trouble with the law.

When Silver met Mr. Miyagi, he mentioned that Kreese was Master Kim's number one student. Perhaps this was a lie and in reality, Terry is the GOAT Master Kim student because he also learned deception while Kreese is a violent brute who did not truly learn the deceptive aspect of the way of the fist.

Usually I get riled up when someone bad mouths younger women and mention how older women are better. Aside from that, to each their own but there is no question about it, homeless Lynn and Amanda actress were 100 billion times hotter when they were younger. Amanda actress was a smoke show just 10 years ago.

The 2 girls on the forum are going to rage any sec now <Lmaoo> it's not even questionable. Younger ftw.

Regarding Miyagi, in this season, we saw Danny call Johnny a pussy and Johnny de-escalates the situation. Under a different circumstance, Daniel could have been the loser working odd jobs and Johnny would have been the winner having multiple Lawrence Auto shops.

It makes you think about life, circumstances, serendipity, and fortuitous events. I'm pretty pisssed Hollywood, how creepy it is, and woke rubbish. This was well done. Stranger things is woke as is into the multiverse Spiderman but they nailed it. I need storytelling.

Miyagi needs a movie prequel of its own. That or a Netflix special.

Aside from Mr. Miyagi, I noticed most Master Kim Sun Yung students do well in life. Kreese is the only one we know who turned out to be a loser. Terry is a winner and many of Master Kims students have done well enough in life. I wonder if his aggressive teachings allowed them to do well in life while Kreese mixes aggression with violence which Johnny's friends mentioned how it got them in trouble with the law.

Likely PTSD from war. Probably a series of mental issues and anti psychopathy drugs following war. It never shows in depth but portrays the abandonment of army vets across culture. It's pretty much common in every country. Appalling!

When Silver met Mr. Miyagi, he mentioned that Kreese was Master Kim's number one student. Perhaps this was a lie and in reality, Terry is the GOAT Master Kim student because he also learned deception while Kreese is a violent brute who did not truly learn the deceptive aspect of the way of the fist.

I need to rewatch it. Silver is huge. Makes Bigfoot look small <Lmaoo>In real life, that build sucks to spar or fight with. Their knuckles drag on the floor. I hope we get flashbacks.

I'm so sick of woke crap and remakes but cobra Kai was pretty well done. There's a bit of Marry Sue's. I rather Miguel or Robbie lead the finale. It was good. Surprising finale. Cliffhanger too.

She looks great for her age for sure.

Terry’s gym arguably wasn’t as bad as Kreese’s but the Kim chick was a total bitch and the shit she pulled on Tory would have gotten her sued into Bolivian in any real world dojo in the US.

But yeah Daniel going after him without even knowing he framed Kreese or bribed the ref was a little odd. Borderline heel turn and trolling Kreese in jail made it even worse. But remember Daniel conceded defeat to Silver who refused to let it go and beat the shit out of him instead.

That is the thing though, he brought her to America because Chozen took out the American senseis. When Chozen was teaching Tory how to focus, you see Kyler mouthing off to one of the senseis and being rude and dismissive with his body language as the sensei is trying to fix his form. Clearly the Americanized students have attitude problem and the American sensei's looked weak as hell.

As far Kim chick goes, that was not normal training, that was some straight up old school dojo punishment. Keep people in check through fear. To be fair, she saw that Tory was not with the program. Aside from that, she was not really a bad person. Regards to getting sued, sure they could have gotten sued and they knew it was wrong without a doubt but they also know that Tory is poor which means her future lies in cobra kai since she gets fired from her other jobs. I doubt they would do that with a rich kid who has leverage in life. Aside from that, everything else is normal Korean training.

Daniel did conceded but like Terry said, it was when it was too late. Larusso did tons of damage but here is the thing, Terry didnt beat the shit out of him right from the start but rather he got Daniel to strike first. Larusso was the one who got physical with him first and Terry was like "Yes! This is the cobra kai student I remember!"

That and Daniel really did Kreese dirty. If he did help Kreese be free, then they would have one more guy on their side. Kreese would be a wild card and not a Miyagi team player but he would cause chaos for Terry so that the Miyagi do would win.

Heel turn is a good point, Terry to his credit did say that if he just lets it go, there is not going to be any retaliation or follow up attack. He was willing to let it go and focus on cobra kai. His goal was to make cobra kai and karate the Starbucks of coffee. This is much better than Kreeses revenge fueled dojo in which only the strong are allowed entry.

Anyone kinda disappointed that Daniel was able to beat Silver solo after all that buildup? If anyone was going to get that honor, I would have sort of wanted it to be Johnny. And whoever it was, I would have liked to see them go through the fire so to speak, before getting the win. That said, I was cheering for Silver to go down and felt some genuine catharsis seeing Daniel pull it off.

But the fact that Johnny got taken out by him in season 4 in such humiliating fashion and the fact that Johnny is just well-suited to Rocky-type comebacks in general makes me still wish it was Johnny that had the honors. Or you know, they could've just had Silver beat Daniel and somehow manage to wash his hands of everything the way Kingpin used to back in the day.

Last edited:
The 2 girls on the forum are going to rage any sec now <Lmaoo> it's not even questionable. Younger ftw.

It makes you think about life, circumstances, serendipity, and fortuitous events. I'm pretty pisssed Hollywood, how creepy it is, and woke rubbish. This was well done. Stranger things is woke as is into the multiverse Spiderman but they nailed it. I need storytelling.

Miyagi needs a movie prequel of its own. That or a Netflix special.

Likely PTSD from war. Probably a series of mental issues and anti psychopathy drugs following war. It never shows in depth but portrays the abandonment of army vets across culture. It's pretty much common in every country. Appalling!

I need to rewatch it. Silver is huge. Makes Bigfoot look small <Lmaoo>In real life, that build sucks to spar or fight with. Their knuckles drag on the floor. I hope we get flashbacks.

I'm so sick of woke crap and remakes but cobra Kai was pretty well done. There's a bit of Marry Sue's. I rather Miguel or Robbie lead the finale. It was good. Surprising finale. Cliffhanger too.

I think those two are in their 30s?

Meh it is what it is. Problem with them is not their looks fading away that is the big issue, its their heart and soul becoming corrupted because of certain lifestyle choices that bring no meaning or definition in to their essence.

I am in Vancouver and this summer, I ONLY saw two young attractive women. Everyone is either fat and/or old as well as very angry looking. For us, it wont get any more woke. I see L.A as a place of beauty and opportunity. I am probably looking at it from an 80s and 90s lenses. Would love to promote my cobrakingkai methods in L.A.

Vancouver is the wokest place on earth and we do not have the freedom of speech. You get sued for making a lesbian joke.

Regarding PTSD, sure but Terry also has PTSD but seems to manage it as well. Miyagi prequel is in works and there was a talk about incorporating Master Kim Sun Yung and Sato in as well. I am not sure if its in development phase but its been the talk since mid-2021. So over a year now.

Terry is listed as 6,4 but the actor of Hawk mentioned that he is way taller than that. Some say he is 6,7 or something. Dude throws badass kicks considering his size. He makes sherdoggers look like manlets.

Anyone kinda disappointed that Daniel was able to beat Silver solo after all that buildup? If anyone was going to get that honor, I would have sort of wanted it to be Johnny. And whoever it was, I would have liked to see them go through the fire so to speak, before getting the win. That said, I was cheering for Silver to go down and felt some genuine catharsis seem Daniel pull it off.

But the fact that Johnny got taken out by him in season 4 in such humiliating fashion and the fact that Johnny is just well-suited to Rocky-type comebacks in general makes me still wish it was Johnny that had the honors. Or you know, they could've just had Silver beat Daniel and somehow manage to wash his hands of everything the way Kingpin used to back in the day.

Chozen weakened Terry in a major way. Terry is speculated to have an illness + got surprised that Daniel used the silver method because he expected Danny boy to be extremely anti-cobra kai an was not expecting his own teachings come back to haunt him.

He lost not because Larusso was better than him but because of circumstances that gave Daniel an insane advantage.

Chozen weakened Terry in a major way. Terry is speculated to have an illness + got surprised that Daniel used the silver method because he expected Danny boy to be extremely anti-cobra kai an was not expecting his own teachings come back to haunt him.

He lost not because Larusso was better than him but because of circumstances that gave Daniel an insane advantage.
Yeah, that's all fair enough. I just sort of think it would have made more cathartic to see Johnny be the one to defeat Silver, given his connection with Kreese and the fact that Terry had beaten him the way he did in season 5. Johnny hasn't really had a shining moment fight-wise whereas Daniel got to put the finishing touches on Kreese in season 3, so it would have been cool to see him have the glory of being the one to take down Silver. At least in my opinion.

That said, it was a terrific season as it was. And with a show that is essentially ensemble, that's how things are going to work. Moments are not going to always be equally distributed and that is part of what makes things interesting.

By the way. I think Barnes was arguably the best part of the season. He was absolutely amazing.

Just finished Season 5. Great ending, but wish we got to see more of Barnes. With Kreese getting out the way he did and Silver out of the picture I have no idea what they plan to do for Season 6.

Just finished Season 5. Great ending, but wish we got to see more of Barnes. With Kreese getting out the way he did and Silver out of the picture I have no idea what they plan to do for Season 6.
Yeah, more of Barnes. Absolutely.

Anyone kinda disappointed that Daniel was able to beat Silver solo after all that buildup? If anyone was going to get that honor, I would have sort of wanted it to be Johnny. And whoever it was, I would have liked to see them go through the fire so to speak, before getting the win. That said, I was cheering for Silver to go down and felt some genuine catharsis seem Daniel pull it off.

It was cool to see Daniel get revenge for the way Silver treated him in the past but i agree, it would have been more interesting to see Johnny take him out.

During the fight with Danial at Dungeon Master Stingray's pad, there's a moment where Silver grabs Danny's face and pushes him away. You see then how big Silver's hands are; one of them covers nearly all of Danial's face.

Silver isn't Jacked, he's just naturally big and strong. Combine that with a high level of martial arts skill and you have a fearsome opponent.

Getting some strong "this is for Mathilda" vibes:
tumblr_inline_p01dqiluUs1qdawwj_640.png

Silver was a great villain but can we agree he kinda sucked as a tofu eating, wine party throwing, henpecked bitch boy?

Agree with this but damn if Daniel's wife and Johnny's woman aren't the hottest MILFs around. Mrs. Larusso is 44 IRL but is somehow hotter than Sam and Tori who are mid 20's IRL.

COB_Unit_00064R.jpg

Courtney-Henggeler-amanda.jpg

Oh yeah. Mrs Larusso is a baddie and so is Miguel’s mom. Even more shocking is that I like Daniels wife looks and her character. She’s never treated Johnny terribly just because he had beef with her husband

Great season but Barnes was under utilized. They should have brought him back as a heel and had Johnny beat him instead of him having only a couple appearances but agreed that he Chozen and Johnny raiding Silvers mansion while fvked up was hilarious.

That was awesome that they did that. It was always the opposite with Silver ambushing them. It was nice to see the squad pull up lol

Last edited:
Back