Television Cobra Kai Season 5 Releases Tomorrow (Get Hyped)

The Eagle

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Netflix set the Cobra Kai Season 5 release date at 3 a.m ET/ 12 a.m. PT on Friday, September 9. In the series, Ralph Macchio and William Zabka revisit their star-making roles from the iconic film franchise, The Karate Kid. The epic adversaries return to the dojo thirty years after the 1984 All Valley Karate Tournament. A down-and-out Johnny Lawrence (Zabka) seeks redemption by reopening the infamous Cobra Kai karate dojo. Shortly after, he reignites his rivalry with a now-successful Daniel LaRusso (Macchio). Many years have passed, and Daniel struggles to maintain balance in his life without his mentor, Mr. Miyagi.

“Following the shocking results of the All Valley Tournament, Season 5 finds Terry Silver expanding the Cobra Kai empire and trying to make his “No Mercy” style of karate the only game in town,” reads the synopsis. “With Kreese behind bars and Johnny Lawrence setting karate aside to focus on repairing the damage he’s caused, Daniel LaRusso must call on an old friend for help.”

Excited to see LaPusso!

200w.gif

Lol season looks trash .but yea I'll still watch I mean I've watched every other season really hoping they pull the plug after this season though

Had no idea they were up to season 5.

I hope Hilary Swank shows up out of nowhere throwing mad uppercuts.
Can see it. Chosen turns heel and it's Johnny n Daniel vs all they about to lose then Swank shows up and decimates all with girl power.

First two episodes were good but then it fell off for me after that.

Back