Television COBRA KAI (New Season 4 Promo; Returns Dec. 31, 2021)

Just finished S3. This season is asking you to suspend reality way more than the previous 2.

Mrs. Larusso is the hottest by far.

Courtney-Henggeler.jpg

Just finished S3. This season is asking you to suspend reality way more than the previous 2.

Courtney-Henggeler.jpg

IDK. Of course she is a pretty lady but a bit past prime. And she has the face of a dragonfly.

Obviously still would tho.

So the best part of cobra kai is that nothing feels forced. The writers and cast are just having fun. The first season especially.

No BS woke shit was shoehorned in. And when that toxic divisive shit gets thrown in its noticeable and just ruins things.

Well the long knives are out bc the series is too popular now. Expect some check boxes to get clumsily thrown in. and it'll probably ruin the "feel" of the show.

https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-arts/tv/story/2021-01-08/netflix-cobra-kai-season-3-diversity

I have a feeling before the tournament (whether it's in Season 4 or Season 5) it will likely be a 3 team split. Basically Cobra Kai vs Miyagi-Do and Eagle Fang. Biggest fights will be of course the rematch between Miguel and Robby. Not sure how they will deal with having both girl and boy competitors this time. Either have a male and female division or mix them up. Splitting it up would make sense to have Tory fight Sam in the girls finals to give each team's main fighter to get to the finals. Hawk will square off with Kyler somewhere in the quarter finals and probably lose to Robby in the semifinals. If they bring back the big black kid from juvi I see him fighting Miguel in the semifinals. Just my random prediction. I believe the main ref is still alive so he will be back in some way. Regardless they better bring back this song, lol.

I have a feeling before the tournament (whether it's in Season 4 or Season 5) it will likely be a 3 team split. Basically Cobra Kai vs Miyagi-Do and Eagle Fang. Biggest fights will be of course the rematch between Miguel and Robby. Not sure how they will deal with having both girl and boy competitors this time. Either have a male and female division or mix them up. Splitting it up would make sense to have Tory fight Sam in the girls finals to give each team's main fighter to get to the finals. Hawk will square off with Kyler somewhere in the quarter finals and probably lose to Robby in the semifinals. If they bring back the big black kid from juvi I see him fighting Miguel in the semifinals. Just my random prediction. I believe the main ref is still alive so he will be back in some way. Regardless they better bring back this song, lol.

They brought back the Moody Blues song from Karate Kid 2. I would be pretty surprised if Joe Esposito doesn't show up. However, that one might actually be pushing it in terms of on the nose references to the old soundtracks.

why eagle fang though?

eagle claw is better, no?

20s youth is awesome in a woman

Tory > Daniel's wife > Sam > blond bitch > Robbie's mom > hippie girl > Miguel's mom > jap waifu >>> Aly

Must add that despite low position jap waifu aged gracefully

I agree with the list. Except for number 1. Tory has a messed up face. There appears to be no symmetry. Her mouth droops to one side.

I emphasis ranking on youth as well. I would keep the order the same, but bump the young ones ahead of the old ones. Top three would be hippie girl, sam then tory.

Damn I wanted to research the black chick, thanks alot. Yeah not only hot AF but looks very strong. I am sure we aren't the only ones to be disappointed that she just exited the cast so maybe they will service us and bring her back in S4.

I totally get the acting vs being athletic part you are bringing up, but quite honestly, the acting is so bad from the kid actors that I don't think it would have been too hard to do a little improvement on both sides.
where was she in the show. I am drawing a blank.

where was she in the show. I am drawing a blank.
the new recruits of John Kreese - when he recruits Tyler and the Polwerlifter. YOu see her playing basketball I think.

Reactions: CI
why eagle fang though?

It may be a mocking reference to "A dangerous place", a shitty corey feldman martial arts film.

They use the "eagle claw" to kill the main characters older brother. The tournament aspect was filmed in the same gym the tournament for karate kid was filmed. The team names were scorpions and lions.

Its possible they wanted to do a little jab at the absurdity of the show and how it rode the coat tail of karate kid, they cant call it eagle claw because the move was used in another film so in typical johnny lawrence fashion went with eagle fang to be stupid and funny. Thats my take on it anyway.

So the best part of cobra kai is that nothing feels forced. The writers and cast are just having fun. The first season especially.

No BS woke shit was shoehorned in. And when that toxic divisive shit gets thrown in its noticeable and just ruins things.

Well the long knives are out bc the series is too popular now. Expect some check boxes to get clumsily thrown in. and it'll probably ruin the "feel" of the show.

https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-arts/tv/story/2021-01-08/netflix-cobra-kai-season-3-diversity

They had to throw in a gay twist with Hawk’s ex-girl kissing the other chick at that party, Miguel corrects Johnny about “Chinamen”, and gender labeling or whatever it was in the first episode, etc. Of course Johnny would basically shoot down and scoff at each one, but it was still there.

why eagle fang though?

That was the joke, Johnny chosen it and when they tried tell him eagle have no fangs, he wanted listen none of it

Their logo even have vampire like bloody fangs lol

I agree with the list. Except for number 1. Tory has a messed up face. There appears to be no symmetry. Her mouth droops to one side.

I emphasis ranking on youth as well. I would keep the order the same, but bump the young ones ahead of the old ones. Top three would be hippie girl, sam then tory.
She looks like a young no-dad 8.5/10 stripper that can injury me like an angry eurasian lynx during a sexual assault where i am the victim

Sometimes symmetry can gtfo

Imagine if UFC was a Netflix tv show? The season finale would just have a bunch of UFC fighters arguing with each other over fighters pay, which initiated a brawl and they are fighting each other in Dana White’s mansion all at the same time, destroying his home, while Dana being completely oblivious to what’s happing at his home is having dinner at a restaurant with the head of the Fighters Union and being enticed to give better pay to his fighters.

Last edited:

Courtney-Henggeler.jpg
She will look like a can next to Hilary Swank in season 4.

Ignore stupid people's articles

Also theres a Lotta woke jokes and characters as well as those that make fun of that shit

And without even reading that article I know its wrong . The cast is super diverse its just not the focus of the show. The kid we are all rooting for is from Ecuador. We don't care that he's brown we just want him to pay robbie back.

Also theres a Lotta woke jokes and characters as well as those that make fun of that shit

And without even reading that article I know its wrong . The cast is super diverse its just not the focus of the show. The kid we are all rooting for is from Ecuador. We don't care that he's brown we just want him to pay robbie back.

Maybe next time they can be appeased by casting the metaphorical fighter that was literally paralysis and death in Miguel's coma as something other than a white dude with blond hair...

Agreed that we the audience don't care and Miguel's a better part of the show.

The writer complains that leads are the 8 top billing actors. And only one is POC. This is a sin. And the POC doesn't act "ethnic" enough. This is a sin. That part pissed me of the most. Like Miguel can't like 80s rock and hair metal.

The main two characters are white. This is bad. The main three adult men in the show are white and This is bad. Main women actors? White and this Is bad.

It's like our timeline split and we now live in hell

Back