Television COBRA KAI (New Season 4 Promo; Returns Dec. 31, 2021)

Whats up with some of you talking about Tory and Sam when the real hottie is Miguel's mom.

I'm also on the boat that I'm more interested in the adults squabble moreso then the kids.

Did they mention when Season 4 would be released?

Whats up with some of you talking about Tory and Sam when the real hottie is Miguel's mom.

I'm also on the boat that I'm more interested in the adults squabble moreso then the kids.

shes a babe too, and i would have killed lawrence myself if he went with that old blonde bitch instead.

and im down with everyone, Kreese flash backs please.

but he shouldnt ever be redeemed.

shes a babe too, and i would have killed lawrence myself if he went with that old blonde bitch instead.

and im down with everyone, Kreese flash backs please.

but he shouldnt ever be redeemed.
I'm happy he didn't mess that one up. I think they did very well with bringing Ally in and out of the show. I'm hoping Kreese stays with Miguel's mom at the end.

I finished season 3 pretty recently and thought it pretty decent, didn't like it as much as the first 2 seasons. Johnny is still the best part of the show, he's always entertaining when he's on screen. The stuff with Elisabeth Shue was good too.

I found it odd that Aisha was completely missing from the season. She played a pretty big part in the first 2 seasons, and now is just gone. I guess the writers said there wasn't anything for her to do? But isn't that like, their job?

I'm really looking forward to Terry Silver maybe appearing in the 4th season. That guy was hilarious in Karate Kid 3, and was really the only reason why that movie is even watchable. I wonder if the eccentric billionaire will go back to stalking Daniel and training him wrong on purpose? Good times.

I like how Tory is completely insane, from trying to straight up murder Sam in season 2, to now having a group of teens throw a nerd through a window.

Agree Kyler comes off legit. His character is much better written in S3 and when he squares off with "Penis Breath" in their dojo challenge match, he looks believable as a wrestler and an athlete. Tory looks like an athlete and given the guideposts for her character, I guess she does a decent job. But the writers making her both ridiculously OP in the group fights, and her mission in life being only "that's my man, bitch!" really knocks her down IMO.

Robby. Yeah. He comes off like an in shape kid and way more believable than Sam, that's for sure. But his poorly written flip flopping from hardened street thug to goody two shoes houseboy and back, combined with his crooked dirty sanchez grin make me want to push the eject button.

I've also trained combat sports most of my life. If you expect combat sports realism from franchises like Karate Kid, you're always going to be disappointed. This is the universe where an elderly 2' 8" gentleman clowns 3 expert martial artists one after the other, who are 30 or 40 years younger. Johnny himself goes through 30 years of binge drinking with no training and somehow comes out as a master sensei.

IRL training in combat sports, like military service, is uncommon in the general population. If you went to an IRL kids karate tournament and cast the most athletic looking kids, you'd have a shitshow of an acting disaster on your hands. Acting ability is paramount and it's going to have to compensate for some shortcomings in casting. As a vet, most hollywood military scenes (including the ones in Cobra Kai) are pretty cringe but (just like the fight scenes), if they made them completely realistic, they would be both boring and unrelatable to the general audience.

Re. the black basketball chick, apparently her name is Gissette Valentin. Yeah. 'Nuff said.

gissette-valentin_893094.jpg

16602971_10155061346703896_2618321794764714262_n_grande.jpg

10408548_10153251693593896_870947157983592595_n_grande.jpg

Man, I didn't think the sista was all that compared to Miguel's mama but damn!

I hope they bring her back for S4. Kyler or Robbie better try to get those cheeks

20s youth is awesome in a woman

Tory > Daniel's wife > Sam > blond bitch > Robbie's mom > hippie girl > Miguel's mom > jap waifu >>> Aly

Must add that despite low position jap waifu aged gracefully

Reactions: CI

Tory > Daniel's wife > Sam > blond bitch > Robbie's mom > hippie girl > Miguel's mom > jap waifu >>> Aly

To each their own, although Daniel's wife is pretty hot too.

Show sell it as
Tory is daddy issues hot
Sam gf you bring home to know parents

But ultimately Sam has been with 3 guys already and drunk cheated on one, then left him when he was in jail to return with her ex + she show signs she will fat after marriage and double down after kids (wich is pure evil)

Tory stayed only with one, got cheated on and still did'nt revenge fuck anybody.
Plus she did the cute date and care about family

The youtube guy was right, La Russo family is the real villain LOL

Yeah they are playing with us adult males. These are supposed to be underage kids but they are using young 23 y o chicks with hot bodies and have them show cleavage all the time, lol.
Like that hippy bisexual girl. How fucking hot is she and she's half naked all the time.

But yeah I have a thing for Tory. Girls with imperfect faces but smoking bodies have always made me go mad. Lol.

TBH Aly and Kumiko do not belong in the same category. You cannot compare a 55 y o woman, as beautiful as she remained, so 25, 35 y o or even 45 y o women. And Daniel s wife is a lovable character always dressed and groomed to perfection but I disagree that she is in the same league as the other ones. She s a woman in second half of her 40's and it shows. Miguel's mom looks 35, which is still prime age for some women.

Don't know if anyone has mentioned it yet, but could we see Hilary Swank come into the show? She was "The Next Karate Kid" after all.

images
Just watched it recently for the first time and it's absolute garbage.

Just the worst written movie ever.

If hilary swank makes an appearance it should be a cameo where she's playing a completely different character, like maybe a creative writing teacher, and she's giving a lesson to the kids where she says something about how editing is just as important as writing, because you can simply take the elements that aren't working and remove them completely from your story like they never happened.

I think that might be a funny tongue-in-cheek way to de-canonize the next karate kid

I was wondering if she had put on a lot of weight this season, her arms looked real fluffy. Beautiful face though, slap it onto Torys body and then we would have one complete hottie on the show.
Yeah a lot of the characters put on some flab after season 2.

Miguel, Tori, and Sam all gained weight. Tori is still hot as hell and sam's body is fine, but you'd think that professional actors doing a show about karate would make the effort to get more ripped between seasons, not less.

Tory looks like she came really close to being deformed...like that last chromosome came in really handy

her body is legit but her face is fucked up.

#1 chick in this show is either Miguel's mom or that moon chick that used to date Hawk.

Agreed, Carmen is my personal favorite on the show.

Tory is sometimes cute, and sometimes looks like a praying mantis. From outer space.

Agree Kyler comes off legit. His character is much better written in S3 and when he squares off with "Penis Breath" in their dojo challenge match, he looks believable as a wrestler and an athlete. Tory looks like an athlete and given the guideposts for her character, I guess she does a decent job. But the writers making her both ridiculously OP in the group fights, and her mission in life being only "that's my man, bitch!" really knocks her down IMO.

Robby. Yeah. He comes off like an in shape kid and way more believable than Sam, that's for sure. But his poorly written flip flopping from hardened street thug to goody two shoes houseboy and back, combined with his crooked dirty sanchez grin make me want to push the eject button.

I've also trained combat sports most of my life. If you expect combat sports realism from franchises like Karate Kid, you're always going to be disappointed. This is the universe where an elderly 2' 8" gentleman clowns 3 expert martial artists one after the other, who are 30 or 40 years younger. Johnny himself goes through 30 years of binge drinking with no training and somehow comes out as a master sensei.

IRL training in combat sports, like military service, is uncommon in the general population. If you went to an IRL kids karate tournament and cast the most athletic looking kids, you'd have a shitshow of an acting disaster on your hands. Acting ability is paramount and it's going to have to compensate for some shortcomings in casting. As a vet, most hollywood military scenes (including the ones in Cobra Kai) are pretty cringe but (just like the fight scenes), if they made them completely realistic, they would be both boring and unrelatable to the general audience.

Re. the black basketball chick, apparently her name is Gissette Valentin. Yeah. 'Nuff said.

gissette-valentin_893094.jpg

16602971_10155061346703896_2618321794764714262_n_grande.jpg

10408548_10153251693593896_870947157983592595_n_grande.jpg
funny-animated-gifs-best-gifs-jon-voight-anaconda-creepy-face.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back