Coach Edmund Ruins Another Great Fighter

Works both ways. Look at Browne and Ellenberger, they got worse and regressed when they went to Edmond.

This is the thing that shows Edmonds talent. Ronda at the time was so much ahead of all the girls that it did not matter what camp she was in. The other girls were just learning MMA or never had real talent for combat sports. During Rondas rain she could have trained in her moms basement and probably won those fights.

both Armenians ,
think you got your answer TS

PerfumedMaleImago-size_restricted.gif
wtf is that ? he is a break dancer too ?

been with him since he was like 8 years old or something..
If he was training at the big Gyms since he was young he will achieve his dream of becoming youngest champion

Listen to him breath. He was breathing HEAVY and was already fading. Like said he did good in the first but this was the first time somebody took him to the deep waters and he was not able to swim.
When i saw him breathing heavily i remember the Scenario of Zabit breathing heavily against Kattar

Shabaz gassed after the first round, WTF was that shit.

What irked me about Edmond here is that he let him go out there in the third. He was basically KO'd right there. He is still young and has high potential. But they have to be smart in their approach.

Letting him take uneccessary punishment in a fight he has clearly lost is not the way to go.

Great job by Herb Dean stepping in early in the third seeing that it was just going to be brutal again. Don't know wtf that doctor was doing there though.

Going out on your shield might get you the respect of knuckleheads and in some fights you certainly need to hang in there when it gets rough but if you want to have a long career "Live to fight another day" should be the preferred mantra, at least when it's that obvious.

Herb saved him from some extra brain damage and deserves huge respect here.

I don't know if it was a good stoppage. Somebody, should ask Dan Hardy how he felt about the stoppage.

Think if Jordan would have stayed with, and only listened to his 4th grade basketball coach.

Agree to an extent but a fighter-coach relationship is usually quite unique in its dynamics compared to other sports.

Loses one fight and suddenly the coach is to blame, needs to change camps, etc.

lol

You have the opportunity to train MMA since 10 years old and you have holes in your game? WTF is this nonsense? No cardio? Barely serviceable TDD / wrestling? Getting demoralized when your opponent takes your best shots? No head movement?

He needs to switch camps IMMEDIATELY.

I feel like Edmund and Kav are the weakest coaches ever, but get ok talent behind them that allows them to get star power.

like Conor with Kav vs no coach he’s the same.
Same with Edmund.
Just wasting $ to these coaches.

coach edmund does not prepare his fighters for high level mma and resorts to operating on some delusional striking gameplan supplemented with hype.

Baeszler-losing streak Duke-Losing Streak- Shafir-KO'd twice Ellenberger-losing record since Edmond Browne-Losing Record since Edmond Rousey-KO's and TKO'd and now this 22 year old will have the same fate.

Anyone else see a trend?

Back