CNN (Very Fake News) threatening to dox person who made Trump/CNN wrestling meme

LOL right konely, you're never on CNN right? You'd never help them out in any way right?

Oops, too late. You're giving them record ratings, views and hits. Like a perfect little trainer monkey. Only monkeys are smart enough to stop playing in shit after a while....

Lmao you realize that's why he posted an archived link, so they don't get any clicks or views

Pretty embarrassing post, glad I quoted it before you try to edit lol

<Oku02>

it might be worse.

theyre clearly just going to put anything on that gets ratings from liberal consumers. i used to think msnbc was the worst of the liberal outlets, but i think cnn rules now.
CNN is the worst of the 3, imo.
Fox and MSNBC have their niches, CNN is just tossing their own feces (and any shred of remaining credibility) at anybody who will read/watch.
I've always thought they were cans, but the last 20 months they've been putting up Scott Jorgensen numbers.

(legit) pictures of reddit user meet-ups @KONE @Pwent

UXQAl.jpg

P1kjI28.jpg

yF0SdY6.jpg

6GC1y.jpg

FEOd67g.jpg

That's not remotely true. Fucks knows how you are stupid enough to think that.

Voting for Trump = Profound ignorance, political naivety, bigotry and extreme poor judgment.

Continuing to support Trump = You are fucking stupid, a bigot or extremely wealthy and sociopathic.

<{1-69}>

I don't think you understand how archive.is works

Embarrassing yourself again, @J. Bernie Cunningham

You say this like you still aren't browsing the site all the time and like you think reposting their shit hurts them.

Let me guess, you think Trump has been bad for their brand right? Or has he made them richer than ever? Hmmmm....

Lmao you realize that's why he posted an archived link, so they don't get any clicks or views

Pretty embarrassing post, glad I quoted it before you try to edit lol

<Oku02>

LMAO it's omg like u so totes can't read. Bcuz my points he's still on their site all times n his still reposting THEIR newz.

I translated that into a combination of 13 year old girl and twitter retard so you could have a chance at understanding it. You're welcome.

You say this like you still aren't browsing the site all the time and like you think reposting their shit hurts them.

You've finally acknowledged that archive.is doesn't actually give them clicks (even though it was the first thing I said in the OP) so you're now resorting to "oh well lol you probably view them all the time anyway"

Why do you do this to yourself on a daily basis?

Let me guess, you think Trump has been bad for their brand right? Or has he made them richer than ever? Hmmmm....

LMAO it's omg like u so totes can't read. Bcuz my points he's still on their site all times n his still reposting THEIR newz.

I translated that into a combination of 13 year old girl and twitter retard so you could have a chance at understanding it. You're welcome.

You realize that these get reposted on other sites and then in turn get posted here right?

Like how peoole here hate Alex jones over the sandy hook deal without actually watching infowars regularly

Idk how you keep sounding more and more retarded but you somehow show there is no bottom to the stupid hole

You've finally acknowledged that archive.is doesn't actually give them clicks (even though it was the first thing I said in the OP) so you're now resorting to "oh well lol you probably view them all the time anyway"

Why do you do this to yourself on a daily basis?

You realize that these get reposted on other sites and then in turn get posted here right?

You realize there's a reason konely won't address the fact that he's on CNN regularly(WEIRD HE DIDNT ADDRESS THAT IN EVERY REPLY)? And there's a reason he's desperately clinging to some claim that I don't understand how archives work, when that was never my point to begin with?

Of course you can just quote my first post where I claim they get clicks from archives. That would sure make me look silly. :)

Pathetic. CNN really showing their true skin here, bullying and threatening a lone individual with the entire might of their media machine.

Good thing we've got Trump to call them out.

Intimidation is nothing new for the left though. I remember when "Joe the Plumber" asked a presidential candidate some tough questions and got punished for it by a media smear campaign and an IRS audit.

You realize there's a reason konely won't address the fact that he's on CNN regularly(WEIRD HE DIDNT ADDRESS THAT IN EVERY REPLY)? And there's a reason he's desperately clinging to some claim that I don't understand how archives work, when that was never my point to begin with?

Of course you can just quote my first post where I claim they get clicks from archives. That would sure make me look silly. :)

You don't have to go to CNN to see these stories posted on other sites

Idk why you keep embarrassing yourself lol

What are you TALKING ABOUT LOL

I already told you I got this story from another source, and in order to relay it to Sherdog I copy and pasted the link in archive.is, thus not giving them anymore clicks. I do not go on CNN regularly.

So on top of not knowing what "assumption" and "seriously" mean, we can add the phrase "getting clicks" to the list. Archiving links is the opposite of giving a website clicks. Holy shit, this is mortifying for you

Even if we're living in a hypothetical world and I linked directly to CNN and actually gave them clicks (which you incorrectly said I was doing), it wouldn't even be that big of a deal. A few extra hundred or so people see it. It's already a huge story anyway.

You seem to be confused, @J. Bernie Cunningham

Back