CNN tweet

Read the title and see if you can figure out what the thread is about.

The desperation of a cult lead by an idiot? The TS’s hatred of articles on twitter written for women? A general discussion on having principles made out of sea foam and how to unevenly apply scrutiny?

Hard to narrow it down with so much going on. But I guess you’ve settled on “anything but a discussion of Trump.... even though he’s the king of dumb tweets”.

The desperation of a cult lead by an idiot? The TS’s hatred of articles on twitter written for women? A general discussion on having principles made out of sea foam and how to unevenly apply scrutiny?

Hard to narrow it down with so much going on. But I guess you’ve settled on “anything but a discussion of Trump.... even though he’s the king of dumb tweets”.

Wrong. Try again. You are new here so I'll give you the benefit of a doubt and assume you just don't know where to look. Its the big bolded words at the top of the page.

Adjust your eyes, there’s a lot in the OP shining much brighter than the thread title.

But I’ll humor you, give me some insight; why shouldn’t Trump and his tweets be brought up in this thread? Do you think a discussion on our conflicting expectations for media and politicians isn’t possible, or do you just fear it immensely? Do you think using his stupid tweets as a point of comparison to judge how stupid this tweet isn’t fair or just something you don’t want to see?

I’ll leave him alone if you really need me to, but at least explain the need a little. Discussion forum. Discuss.

I'm trying to figure out what is wrong about the tweet?
The statistic it shared is bullshit. Women don't get paid less than men for the same jobs.

Also, let them bear the brunt of manual labor deaths for a while, if we want to whine about that stuff. Logging is the most dangerous occupation in the country, and will be after COVID settles down, with a far more disproportionate balance of the genders, and that's true for deadly jobs across the board.

CNN fucking sucks.

Who cares when the President is posting shit like this like a whiny little bitch.

The statistic it shared is bullshit. Women don't get paid less than men for the same jobs.

Also, let them bear the brunt of manual labor deaths for a while, if we want to whine about that stuff. Logging is the most dangerous occupation in the country, and will be after COVID settles down, with a far more disproportionate balance of the genders, and that's true for deadly jobs across the board.

CNN fucking sucks.
So health care female workers aren't making 11% less than males for the same job?

And manual labor jobs had nothing to do with that tweet so it's completely irrelevant. If

This turned into a TDS thread quickly.

It’s amazing to see threads like this from people who support Trump. Oh no CNN is making tweets for women
I like how bitching about money and trying to find a way to make themselves the victim is "tweets for women".

BTW, it's the WHO. Incomes for healthcare workers are not the same in every country. If country A has more women HC workers with men and women both making less, and country B has more men HC workers with both men and women making more, then the average of the two countries would have women making less even though women in country B are making more than men in country A. They already admitted that different jobs and different hours accounts for the majority of the difference.

Reminds of this gem.
hillary-clinton-quote.jpg

Last edited:
The level of stupid coming out of CNN is not for High School Grads or greater. It's truly for those that are dumb or want to be brainwashed, or both.

So health care female workers aren't making 11% less than males for the same job?
No, they're not.
And manual labor jobs had nothing to do with that tweet so it's completely irrelevant. If
Apparently it's never relevant, but CNN never misses an opportunity to blast this. They never shut the fuck up about it.

I like how bitching about money and trying to find a way to make themselves the victim is "tweets for women".

Are you seriously telling me you don’t believe women we’re the intended target of that tweet? Really?

Take issue with the clearly disputable facts presented, but acting like this garbage article for women off of twitter is intended for anything other than women on twitter is just dumb. Fans of the dumbest tweeter in history bringing it to a mostly male MMA forum to have a group whine? Even dumber.

Hard to take these complaints seriously when they’re so uneven and partisan. I saw one poster try to actually offer facts to the contrary. Everyone else clearly just wanted a chance at a whine. A very uninspired and definitely not thread worthy whine.

How did this pass the editor? How idiotic

Here's the thing; this is what makes me a tad dubious about the rest of the content (from the news media), if they present facts in this way; in isolation. Women may well be being paid less than men for doing the same job, for the same length of time, at the same level, etc, etc. This is not the argument for that; its the first line in the argument for that; present the entire argument if it exists (it may) and convince me.[

Otherwise, what else is the news media not telling me?

They could well be being honest (as much as is possible) in all the other things they tell us but it makes me doubt the news media when I see this nonsence.

Stop treating the general public like basic bitches.

Your posts belong in the TDS thread. Not a thread about his shitty CNN is.

Your posts belong in the TDS thread. Not a thread about his shitty CNN is.

Help me out then; what’s a credible critique of his effectiveness as president, and what’s TDS? Can you give me examples of what the difference would be?

Is there a CNNDS thread somewhere for stuff like this or do you feel it’s a credible critique for a Trump supporter to make?

Help me out then; what’s a credible critique of his effectiveness as president, and what’s TDS? Can you give me examples of what the difference would be?

Is there a CNNDS thread somewhere for stuff like this or do you feel it’s a credible critique for a Trump supporter to make?
CNNDS is a made up word you just created. TDS is a well documented and real phenomenon.

Ok.

Can you offer examples and clarify the difference between that and valid criticisms? Or get an American to do it for you?

BTW, it's the WHO. Incomes for healthcare workers are not the same in every country. If country A has more women HC workers with men and women both making less, and country B has more men HC workers with both men and women making more, then the average of the two countries would have women making less even though women in country B are making more than men in country A. They already admitted that different jobs and different hours accounts for the majority of the difference.

Reminds of this gem.
hillary-clinton-quote.jpg

I dislike this women quite a bit for a number of reasons (morality being foremost); but I do understand this quote. It does make logical sense to me; losing multiple loved ones to something versus than dying from said thing. But fuck knows with that women, so I'm not sure, so carry on.

Back