CNN tweet

What "attitude"? Harvey Weinsteins and Joe Bidens of the world are an incredibly small % of people. Most people aren't rapists.

I tap, no mas, don't want to argue about it; as I have said its an opinion based on two assumptions and I can appreciate people aint buying it, which is good because I aint selling it.

Besides it being bull shit.

Name me 1 job that pays women less then men for doing the same job.

Just one, Liberals. It shouldn't be hard.

Female tennis players.

Now what does that have to do with the quote when it wasn't about a specific job but about an industry? Seems like you're using a strawman to argue against the tweet instead of arguing against what it actually stated.

Now what does that have to do with the quote when it wasn't about a specific job but about an industry? Seems like you're using a strawman to argue against the tweet instead of arguing against what it actually stated.

The "medical industry" has many professions with varying degrees of income. Comparing a male brain surgeon to a female nurse, is idiotic. Looking at wages in a bubble, is idiotic.

They are valued by the revenue they generate. Try again.
False, female tennis has been bigger draws than male tennis. Try again. I believe the US women's soccer team also draw more than men's as well.

Its why I didn't mention some bullshit like the WNBA lol

The "medical industry" has many professions with varying degrees of income. Comparing a male brain surgeon to a female nurse, is idiotic. Looking at wages in a bubble, is idiotic.
Then don't bring up specific job to indicate the tweet is incorrect, which is what you geeks did instead of just saying the Stat is true but the methodology is flawed.

Just like you idiots chose to falsely state they were comparing women being underpaid with more males dying. Y'all are just as dishonest as you claim CNN are.

Then don't bring up specific job to indicate the tweet is incorrect

Specific jobs is precisely why the tweet is incorrect. CNN is grouping every profession in the "medical industry" into a bubble, that somehow manages to fool idiots into thinking that there is a pay gap, and not simply more men in higher paying positions. If women want to close the pay gap in the medical industry, a whole lot of them better start pushing themselves to go to school and get into better positions within it.

Discrimination is illegal, in case you weren't aware.

LOL, are we still at a point where people still believe there is nationwide illegal discrimination in the workplace? My god. The whole pay gap argument, is essentially arguing that you deserve 1st prize, even though you came in 6th place.

Specific jobs is precisely why the tweet is incorrect. CNN is grouping every profession in the "medical industry" into a bubble, that somehow manages to fool idiots into thinking that there is a pay gap, and not simply more men in higher paying positions. If women want to close the pay gap in the medical industry, a whole lot of them better start pushing themselves to go to school and get into better positions within it.

Discrimination is illegal, in case you weren't aware.

LOL, are we still at a point where people still believe there is nationwide illegal discrimination in the workplace? My god. The whole pay gap argument, is essentially arguing that you deserve 1st prize, even though you came in 6th place.

Lol so you're still arguing against what wasn't stated by the tweet. If idiots take a tweet about an industry and apply that to specific jobs it's the fault of idiots not the tweeter. Dumb people making inferences from something not stated is there fault.

Also if I remember correctly from my Psychology of Women course I took back in 2011 the reason for men being paid more from jobs than women were because men were more likely to negotiate for a higher pay rate than women..... Aka not discrimination, just more intelligence.

Lol so you're still arguing against what wasn't stated by the tweet. If idiots take a tweet about an industry and apply that to specific jobs it's the fault of idiots not the tweeter. Dumb people making inferences from something not stated is there fault.

*Their

Also...

<Huh2>

So health care female workers aren't making 11% less than males for the same job?

And manual labor jobs had nothing to do with that tweet so it's completely irrelevant. If

Men have to sign their freedom away to the government just to be eligible for most jobs (it's a felony for a young male to not register for SSS).

Men have to sign their freedom away to the government just to be eligible for most jobs (it's a felony for a young male to not register for SSS).
Nothing to do with that tweet, nothing to do with my post.

For anyone complaining about women making less (despites women being less likely to move for a better paying job and less likely to work dangerous jobs):

If required to register with Selective Service, failure to register is a felony punishable by a fine of up to $250,000 and/or 5 years imprisonment. Also, a person who knowingly counsels, aids, or abets another to fail to comply with the registration requirement is subject to the same penalties.

Unless a man provides proof that he is exempt from the registration requirement, his failure to register will result in referral to the Department of Justice for possible investigation and prosecution.

In addition to potential criminal repercussions, failure to register may make a man permanently ineligible for certain benefits.

NOTE: Some States have created additional consequences for men who fail to register.
https://www.sss.gov/register/benefits-and-repercussions/

Ok.

Can you offer examples and clarify the difference between that and valid criticisms? Or get an American to do it for you?

Joined Saturday. Knows the nationality of various posters well.

What was your old user name, Buddeh?

In my last life I like to think my name was Bovine Joni and I actually had people answer my questions, not demand my identity on an anonymous Internet forum.

Dreams....

Back