CNN tweet

In my last life I like to think my name was Bovine Joni and I actually had people answer my questions, not demand my identity on an anonymous Internet forum.

Dreams....

You are the one who began discussing the identity of posters on anonymous forums, not me. I simply noted that you showed a level of familiarity with personal details of other posters that is unexpected from a week old account.

Yeah, I started the talk about poster identities. That’s what happened.
<26>
Did you also notice the questions and comments I made about the topic?

Jesus H Christ.

it’s almost like they are given the “news” to report each day before anything happens.

Today’s News:

1. mention flawed statistic about women pay vs men when part-time and pregnancies aren’t normalized
2. Use words die and Coronavirus
3. Make sure it’s known Trump played golf and has outraged people.
a. Reference group or area
b. Loosely associate Trump to something bad​
4. Mention 100k deaths
5. Don’t mention Tara Reade
6. Don’t mention the actual people Cuomo killed
7. Repeat all Trump bashing

Last edited:
Female tennis players.

Now what does that have to do with the quote when it wasn't about a specific job but about an industry? Seems like you're using a strawman to argue against the tweet instead of arguing against what it actually stated.

How are they paid less for doing the same job when they don’t do the same job.

If she wants the same money then compete where the money is and she can if she wants to.

Then don't bring up specific job to indicate the tweet is incorrect, which is what you geeks did instead of just saying the Stat is true but the methodology is flawed.

Just like you idiots chose to falsely state they were comparing women being underpaid with more males dying. Y'all are just as dishonest as you claim CNN are.

Cool. Let them compete in the men's league so they can make as much money as the men.

The WHO is lying, women do not get paid less.

This is more sick feminism. They discovered that men have it worse again, so their lying to cover it up.

Feminism in a nut shell.

No, I'm a lot smarter than everyone else in this thread because there is nothing wrong with the tweet.

I'm also able to understand why people with reading comprehension issues are so triggered by a tweet.

You think there is nothing wrong with lying and fabricating female oppression in order to further divide society and control its institutions?

Lol

Back