Elections CNN Technical director caught on video "Our focus was to get Trump out of office"

Literally every outlet does this. This isn't surprising at all. Unless you are @Falsedawn having a mental break down over it.

<Waaah>
As I mentioned, bias is one thing.... making a concerted push to get someone out as a network is another step.

So naturally the reaction to this is to burn the institution of journalism to the ground???

<{cruzshake}>
What you expect from brainwashed kids who pretend they were a cop?

Also, ever notice how they keep only speaking in generalities? Like they say Trump lied about everything but never want to talk about a specific “lie.” It’s almost as if they run blindly off narratives and not reality...

It’s plainly obvious to anyone that has watched CNN and FOX for any amount of time that they fall on along party lines.

CNN is pure, unmitigated garbage. So is MSNBC. It's all theater now. I can't watch more than a few seconds of Cooper without wanting to vomit.

I don't think they have come remotely close to as vile as Fox, and it isn't just my political leaning. I know feces when I smell it, and they reek of it.

Every one of these shows should come with a warning label.
I literally have to leave the room at my inlaws when it's on. It's so embarrassingly bad and my inlaws just huff and puff about Trump when it's on.

Donna Brazile did and CNN got rid of her for it. Fox News has now hired her.

Fox News also gave Trump debate questions ahead of time, but nobody was let go over it.

Fox News CEO Roger Ailes tipped off Trump about a 2016 debate question, report claims — the same thing he attacked Hillary Clinton and CNN for
https://www.businessinsider.com/fox-news-roger-ailes-trump-megyn-kelly-questions-2019-3

Because there's nothing behind it. Just another fake news story you chose to believe. Donna Brazile most definitely gave Hillary questions in advance. That's an absolute fact.

Literally every outlet does this. This isn't surprising at all. Unless you are @Falsedawn having a mental break down over it.

<Waaah>

Did he get a mod to delete his posts in this thread? lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back