Elections CNN Technical director caught on video "Our focus was to get Trump out of office"

In a world where Trump can stand in front of a microphone and say Fox News isn't doing enough to get him and the Republicans elected yet not be vilified by everyone--including his supporters, I don't give a shit about this.

Can you blame them? Much like FOX and other big media orgs they've simply identified what their audience wants to hear and spoon feeds it to them like Pablum.

Everyone wants to talk about truth and "true journalism", but we have to face the fact that it just doesn't sell. People don't want objective truth, they want their own preconceived ideas mirrored back to them.

CNN has a bias towards the DNC. It would be idiotic to think they had any other purpose during the election season.

But I thought they were biased for Trump and against Hillary Clinton. Aren’t they?

They created an atmosphere of “get him out at all costs,” and “if what you do gets trump out, it’s moral and right,” and that creates wrongdoing under the guise of moral relativism. Because Fox News existed in 2008, I was worried about what some might do to keep Obama out; sincerely. It was worse this time.

I thought they were going expose CNN for being the gutless war chickenhawks that they are. Instead it's bitter Trump people editing out a video.

Gotta love how there's always people in here complaining that veritas didn't post the 3 hour un clipped video. As if the clips shown needed more context when the man straight up said they were running baseless speculation that amounted to propaganda

Last edited:
Back