Elections CNN Technical director caught on video "Our focus was to get Trump out of office"

So has CNN, MSNBC, CBS, FOX...pretty much the entirety of the news media. Yet, I'm sure you find some of those outlets trustworthy...some of the time...when they're reporting news you want to hear...

While PV are just as guilty, I don't understand what makes them special in that regard, other than that they fall on a political side some don't like.
exactly, they're doing investigative reporting, something that used to be popular, rather than lazy fed stories.

Falsedawn's posts in this thread are pretty cringe and embarrassing even by WR standards. Basically just calls everyone a retard by default.
He's been programmed well over the past few years. Imagine losing your shit to defend CNN like that.

It's actually insane how indoctrinated people can be, they'll still watch CNN and fall for every bit of propaganda being spewed out even after being told by the technical director that it's all bullshit made to both manipulate people and get ratings.
You have it backwards
Be it left or right, propaganda is harder to plant at begin, then it grow stronger naturally without need further help

At this point those that chosen the party as their religion will not change mind unless the party itself somehow strike them hard on their personal life, some not even at that point

You expect people to be outraged because something they already knew became public? Whatever push the holy cause forward is welcome, both side love fair democracy when it leads to a win of their side, otherwise the result should be helped with whatever method
Some will admit it, some will pretend to believe everything is the result of fair democracy, but very very few will prefer a clean loss over a rotten win
There's not a drop of integrity in current politic, and in most cases it applies to voters too

They created an atmosphere of “get him out at all costs,” and “if what you do gets trump out, it’s moral and right,” and that creates wrongdoing under the guise of moral relativism. Because Fox News existed in 2008, I was worried about what some might do to keep Obama out; sincerely. It was worse this time.
People act like Trump supporters are rabid right wingers. A lot of them are closeted moderates who dont have amnesia when it comes to the last 30 years

I'll bet you still believe the "Trump-Russia Collusion" conspiracy lie, or that the kids mocked the Native American, or that Avenatti is a stand up guy. They reported on it for years, the whole time ignoring the abuses at the FBI and DOJ that was a real story and a huge story.
That’s Fake News!

"B-b-but he was a director"

{<jordan}

God I love people who have no idea what they're talking about. Your tears of unfathomable sadness are hella yummy.

What is it that you think is inaccurate about what the guy is saying CNN did?

Got to love the left. "Fox News is terrible they are a right wing controled. CNN are not left wing, they are balanced." And one left Poster here even said "CNN actually leans right a little."

Fox news built the model.

CNN and MSNBC use their model, but neither of them plays as fast and loose with the truth as Fox. They're still comically biased and melodramatic, though.

It has become hate speech to support Trump.
Most people weren’t even supporting Trump, they were just choosing the lesser of 2 evils.

But hey, we got Biden now. This guy hasn’t done anything wrong.

It has become hate speech to support Trump.
Most people weren’t even supporting Trump, they were just choosing the lesser of 2 evils.

But hey, we got Biden now. This guy hasn’t done anything wrong.

Yep and Trump got his chance because of that. And those same people decided he was a worse choice than Biden. Let that sink in.

People act like Trump supporters are rabid right wingers. A lot of them are closeted moderates who dont have amnesia when it comes to the last 30 years
I used to think about Trump supporters as rabid right wingers and had an epiphany while watching The Circus (it was an epiphany while watching a man having an epiphany). Shades of grey. So rare these days.

Fox news built the model.

CNN and MSNBC use their model, but neither of them plays as fast and loose with the truth as Fox. They're still comically biased and melodramatic, though.
You're one of my favorite sherbros (should I say one of the only sherbros I like?!?!), but you're being dishonest here. CNN got butthurt because Melania wore high heels in a disaster zone. Anderson Cooper, a very intelligent man, was dishonest AF for 4 years because he didn't agree with a the result of a legit election. I could go on. They made me ashamed of being a lefty. They lied when they didn't have to. Trump is such a pos. Why lie when the man is such a pos? You don't have to, yet they did.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back