Law CNN suing trump for Jim Acosta ban

Trump on CNN’s Jim Acosta: ‘If he misbehaves, we’ll throw him out’

President Trump told Fox News’ Chris Wallace that he will kick CNN White House reporter Jim Acosta out of press conferences if he "misbehaves" going forward after a federal judge temporarily restored his press pass.

Trump sat down with the “Fox News Sunday” host on Friday for a wide-ranging discussion – the first time Wallace has interviewed Trump since he took office. Wallace pointed out that a federal judge ruled earlier Friday that the White House must reinstate Acosta’s press credential.

“Yeah, its fine, I mean it’s not a big deal. What they said, though, is that we have to create rules and regulations for conduct etc. etc. We’re doing that, were going to write them up right now. It’s not a big deal and if he misbehaves, we’ll throw him out or we’ll stop the news conference,” Trump said.

Wallace asked what rules the administration would put in place going forward after U.S. District Judge Timothy J. Kelly declared that Acosta should be allowed back in the White House.

“We’re writing them now. We’ll have rules of decorum, you know you can’t keep asking questions. We had a lot of reporters in that room, many many reporters in that room and they were unable to ask questions because this guy gets up and starts, you know, doing what he’s supposed to be doing for him and for CNN and you know just shouting out questions and making statements, too,” Trump said.

Kelly’s decision is temporary and further hearings are expected to take place in the next few weeks to determine whether or not yanking the credential violated CNN's and Acosta’s First and Fifth Amendment rights. The temporary order lasts for 14 days and CNN can now petition the Court for a permanent injunction.

“I will say this, look, nobody believes in the First Amendment more than I do and if I think somebody is acting out of sorts I will leave. I will say thank you very much everybody, I appreciate you coming and I’ll leave,” Trump continued. “And those reporters will not be too friendly to whoever it is that’s acting up.”

>>> @Amerikuracana , looks like you were right. @panamaican , your thoughts on this?

I need to hear it from the judges opinion, but in the authority that pan first cited it sounded like the court was basically indicating there that this should be done; at least through inference, if not directly.

I'll be interested to see the rules made on this. I'm sure the president will have authority to temporarily remove somebody, with due process to follow in a reasonable period of time.

Also, I get the feeling they are watching us lol.

Maybe everyone in this thread should meet at the remains of the Pontiac silver dome and fight to the death.... we can also record it and speed it up and slow it down just for you fucksticks who can’t let that stupid issue die. Omg wgaf he’s back in and that’s that. And he also is responsible for the new White House code of conduct that will now be enforced.. its win win. And for the record it’s not what got him thrown out.

Hey asshole, try to keep up with the facts before you call someone a liar

This is one of the most retarded things the left has ever come up with. This is “doctored”? He still pushed her arm out of the way.

wait, so who lost the sig bets??

Where does it say that the White House staff were the ones who doctored the video like you said?

I said the president's press team, which clearly extends beyond the formal roles of White House staff. Furthermore, even your nobody knows who actually did the doctoring technicality is silly pedantry, as you would expect even decent War Room posters to use an original source clip to support their positions. Here you have an official statement from the POTUS's press secretary offering the clip as evidence for the administration's accusation that Acosta was physically aggressive with a woman and its need to revoke his press credentials, and they don't take the time to find and post the original C-Span clip, and just happen to find and post a doctored clip floating around the internet that supports their position? Dude just stop. This is disturbing, and if it isn't disturbing to you because of your political orientation, at least take the two seconds it takes to extrapolate it to someone whom you don't agree with sitting in the white house pulling this bullshit.

This is one of the most retarded things the left has ever come up with. This is “doctored”? He still pushed her arm out of the way.

You are either totally dishonest or should be evaluated by a neurologist with the hope that he can save some of your brain.

What not fucking one of you in this thread has denounced this sort of thing no matter who it comes from...same with going to someone’s house shouting like morons,or going nuts in a university where Ben Shapiro is going to speak,shouting at them in restaurants etc. All you morons do is condone blindly due to hate for trump. Get the fuck over it,even though Acosta is allowed back in and won his pass back you’re still complaining.. his behaviour was the shits and if it wasn’t why is he the only one doing it? Actually don’t answer that...I’m done with whataboutizm.
but, but.....

fox would go out of business overnight previously banned poster

People that identify as Transsexual Green Frogs from Outer-space?

You guys are the ones constantly talking about CNN. Hate watching, it seems. I always thought the urge was pathetic, but whatever.

I said the president's press team, which clearly extends beyond the formal roles of White House staff. Furthermore, even your nobody knows who actually did the doctoring technicality is silly pedantry, .
no, the presidents press team didn’t make the gif. Paul Joseph Watson did. And just because you don’t know who did it doesn’t mean you should make up your own bs story and start spreading fake news. You’re a liar. simple as that.

Last edited:
Did he or did he not push her arm out of the way?
he did not.

Watch the normal and not doctored version.

The entire 'contact' lasted about 1.5 seconds. She initiated it and when she pulled his one arm down it forced the other, already outstretched arm to move in reflex just as it would if you were dropping something. That contact last about 1 second and HE pulls back when it is made. If he was trying to push her off he would have done so but he did not. She then let go.

Here is the entire 1.5 seconds in screen shots from my prior post.

BS.

HEre is the video.

These are the screen shots in order between 15 and 17 seconds. ALmost the entire exchange fits in 1.5 seconds
fXZNswxXYnA7WAjXdIoSP18h4KB7OKOOXSayPVYcFeB_5SyOeyfKoGDuMsuduCPBbdZyXX4oMgyM2-7Xdb-gEnuaJ3QjsnMo4EXm_HoI2-FKt7KOh-mcUcYgqVEAoE71Uqcsi8i0FCxb3FC61UCBUkdL24FfBj3ZSe6vaIsVMCgi9AYlaWnGmThyxSgPLbrerHEVgOSkdh0Pn0JtCyi7vk0CGUGgxZ-1xweURUfMABdKW-y66PSIXK8QAKQdkWiHd0N1TtCH36HkupA-ZeYRjBukGEgVX951Lh9V5Orjz6X2lZlMWF8e6YkhePPFjPgDtXdv0qaGBN0WlNGgNdSv9fGs5Viore1KzaJJWkxj7XFftBi2PxECG3Rz-Y9k3tuy899gC0yknTut3o3f4m-mtcA02iFoYmNlfdzn8YQflGtTQZafyTf2K62qQnItawnu_cj2f6eFMC3Lu3EUh0NKy_DLCoX9cjH2W2Qzb-Npp-mkGfa5UKKkycw4H0_JOcDBwchpZvsDHGzJtWeEerUKxDekd7tbrKBBjLzkgXtd8Z9Bt5NRzvppQ2eyDld4trdPZhHOEVUg6VDZsKrARoUUDekERiI7gAJaEnEHToZeO2iYyGNZQipU-9z33UqyY4ijW6ZKx8fGrlcRFmpfVxX0BzfmqO7LF61xvfhULvM=w1171-h657-no

KaWG180NkzYexYncfW4U3erf6kXRadb3IWT1HFt0Qn_jsp0gE6AccOK0iNf3-CbM6_nx7QG3LDpDdzGxkkNicFbV034Q1PFBIHb1hv9O-88wnpkAByaxYNr2p0Kfc0utTFFkZFuf7RrCNlwSoriAD1rPEMKev9LBucmRyipkiZzu0xqGslX59yiEjQ3gCi_jIOQNEA5JySs-wkvn9-dahSTO7xFgkb9mqsXp9r0OY6vUb33neBgD_JEbNsPAjg5t9HVTWDIo6ry5rF-HfDy5WAJVG75OAipmzIHGpJICQnQmfC7l6T7Od2TDn7Adk5RQ-kYCjoxh3OPrQsbigxyah5r31fXI-J4H8hKdC9-Oamh3cOwsZQviHEU_Dm-iPEFaodBjcmTdjlamw29KLSGyaf07t0cpm_njEvHwaHoG40omm4HRhdOSiv3r04z8tNVHjvKq1EWa4ULTVSVuPtKgrVPYw8qR7adptgAFiRy97RK0bV18-3ceTwFsp8gHfHtJM7WMeH0dHOpD-TQJ68FRBKi3_f_Ox0g6NF7jPJaMh1UWdItl-Q2Mf47ImXE9wVL8LQ9WQCyvI4oskgiMWZUlREJ3mqQEv-WK8lCP9PuEz-_Z_gKl64EnMwJ8iCO0z9PXxQ6OqcJCEQf5Tipf6QM0owjM1BHE4ZaR2wuh2Ac=w1183-h657-no

At 15 seconds you see Jim's other arm extended in a point ashe is doing a classic finger wag gesture to the POTUS.
KaWG180NkzYexYncfW4U3erf6kXRadb3IWT1HFt0Qn_jsp0gE6AccOK0iNf3-CbM6_nx7QG3LDpDdzGxkkNicFbV034Q1PFBIHb1hv9O-88wnpkAByaxYNr2p0Kfc0utTFFkZFuf7RrCNlwSoriAD1rPEMKev9LBucmRyipkiZzu0xqGslX59yiEjQ3gCi_jIOQNEA5JySs-wkvn9-dahSTO7xFgkb9mqsXp9r0OY6vUb33neBgD_JEbNsPAjg5t9HVTWDIo6ry5rF-HfDy5WAJVG75OAipmzIHGpJICQnQmfC7l6T7Od2TDn7Adk5RQ-kYCjoxh3OPrQsbigxyah5r31fXI-J4H8hKdC9-Oamh3cOwsZQviHEU_Dm-iPEFaodBjcmTdjlamw29KLSGyaf07t0cpm_njEvHwaHoG40omm4HRhdOSiv3r04z8tNVHjvKq1EWa4ULTVSVuPtKgrVPYw8qR7adptgAFiRy97RK0bV18-3ceTwFsp8gHfHtJM7WMeH0dHOpD-TQJ68FRBKi3_f_Ox0g6NF7jPJaMh1UWdItl-Q2Mf47ImXE9wVL8LQ9WQCyvI4oskgiMWZUlREJ3mqQEv-WK8lCP9PuEz-_Z_gKl64EnMwJ8iCO0z9PXxQ6OqcJCEQf5Tipf6QM0owjM1BHE4ZaR2wuh2Ac=w1183-h657-no

At 15.5 seconds you see her dive her arm right below his arm and just before 16 seconds you see her make contact first and him at almost the same time as she initiates a mini tug of war.
dCUJ7APNt8bfHM8yqlmSxulw3mo_qE1gcuAPHwCDrgE7Qynoj8kzNAZ8ugqRTiRZafq8vn9GJlFsdQxKZFU5nnX6AB11ar6hQNnVyfqlSxKaKY5-caaz819VGMN64szMCZltnlK1qFCq_YjWac8jaZuNY_ciO9XrI9aBOTXy46HuzzGo4d-VZwQobGPgsubXSF9Jxun3UANka5eOChq_kXdy5o3EVROXp7ugVqHwaY7BF3R0rlgAm3K0TQhT3uhOm5bxyrgLwWGoln941Svba1xyJcWaqisznxaJGGRbGV8QLmJkgvR2WA_DH98EpnvWPWjHw9jpPxm820N2Zq130OuYVYZTphWug914SIZ5Y38W3ddgrROvLsRRE59ErAj99CSPlU4FVt4rlKiRromGr6gnZtl90EELLorPAdojz48iA7l-nWWLTNenbjoJtz68UlxVSMHfTvl1i-nu8wG8JEgxD6Iq6A5bnQsqyGLxB9g1iM_1voQRyYwXJHoQAw-uejS6H3tM6sZUzOPi5jeigfSYMzeb_nJ0WCRx8G5Qr1Xmy2zja668FCPybl4WPfcp8mPzZcxqRyuTLDcB-Ptf666MqibQLH7FSPKFX6ME6S3Xs_MA0kOthGEdAS_gJ1Adzf5az6xTJXWMPNFRXfw4D4mR-gZS2rRTkMI90m4=w1173-h657-no

HIs extend arm then reflexively quickly touches her and he withdraws within one second he pulls it back and it back (before 16.5 seconds) despite the FACT she is still holding and tugging at his other hand and the mic.

f-uLrzVmTVtgs4D1nGnrRjhWZyIUyzltqDAt-MeUWJCa61irN-pMWaGJBEIV9qI-XnK4rB916vAjHbT6q93tHTa43-mYJ-_DwB-rjf3pUvw21PpschNClMdJUHKiD40j_8ohqaEibwvu-wOZ4d3J3YJfCyBMQzH14KORRFkxUThvh5EZ0EjDuFPnQvCzPvtJ34UtH5xbGRnpX3Ac8m0z8lPnnvI3xj4UkXzOZxzJuIAzILneVLir6I8OOA_fgawal1yTODBQPAQj7VNQ2SsU-NVlXF8FGXFUqB7MLl8A9Q9SaNAraRYUrCTFqB31fQzA3aeresdtpLlHQXe7ALGnK02QS_jiGlNp3JGzEw36HIRgS4dVJ7mbxx22YwPGMxNARuyH3vhZGbnA3_Rrj2TEDhKFnfRbmOkG8Qq2O2An4bnDlTk0YT8GYAATGYgNXo6n_kFm25Y17Ikdb2ltFsG7cpEcEhPygaDVnsE9S-CKm379cXUNKdeWC0vrwQL232tKgcQhvVRGFRx19j6UuuItn2aQMkTG1NdErO0rPadkyEb2kiXAiPI_K6ct8IvKKD1mzSnFa-kmVrCUUhyCVqaWfwrf6h4gNjNVajGk18Bs85XToTqmN73SpP_aCxqYAHXh2qjRkd0NgfnH0nNPw-Bqf40lrvuuvDYdKme4LDc=w1169-h657-no

NeFY5nFZqth5MB5SQPmRgzfwUeN8jOOT25g9Uc4tCuqq6ZA3cZKiVHTgSy11QdGE1w3xPz8a0Jk2BWDhjv68mG_3afyNapDHfXkPUDQ2WCPpfdbtiXm9M3O7KxzwdrEH7j45eADcCn6QYYop4vFgIegJQ88GSyVsb-mRWrvt1e2PS15pVVn4BatcbdeRoRNEEXNHUoBwPeOyZr78EdwUThvwSJe8Q4iRQDOjZ0HDsGZPjyg8EN43KBOiZQsi0HhouMSzwdterWQTNucxRBuv2nGoraHohHK2XGl_KohzoVznAwHZoUm0A_y5uQdEFv5QiEWiEtzXW4rLxLHolLgL3wWh0pRSbJdlJAZbI_5UFd4RMTfl46zTxx3PnmcSSHl1eZKsNenQM-eKlsMU8HGRs-w4js5AUxd8ac547k9fGdpTfO5rhEXpjWbPY3mTN11xJn-vlVUm9VmsR-_FLvNP_NTvQDfY-8tBa-XLMr_llrOxR-1juSNxKvrAgUNFf7FIrqhO6ySXJFH6pEZJsJuOmcsZztJUtGYHoHy45a84n2jhzy33A_fOE0a6Syz_BfNxfbo0niPxpFvOFBnBN-5eBJiM6auNVQsGqWvWJ6rP9MfynV8WG1Y4zABGI0mnNpTGkpbfpZHK69MyoyXC5KYguQMicJhYEWKUpO5mAf8=w1169-h657-no

He instead makes sure at 17 seconds to hold the MIc with both hands when HE COULD HAVE just pushed her arm off indeed that is what he intended like you are pretending.

Regardless this all stupid as it WILL NOT be grounds for him being excluded as you are trying to represent.

But trying to pretend he did it purposely makes no sense when he immediately pulled back (within one second) leaving her still holding on and tugging, when he could have pushed her off.

he did not.

Watch the normal and not doctored version.

The entire 'contact' lasted about 1.5 seconds. She initiated it and when she pulled his one arm down it forced the other, already outstretched arm to move in reflex just as it would if you were dropping something. That contact last about 1 second and HE pulls back when it is made. If he was trying to push her off he would have done so but he did not. She then let go.

Here is the entire 1.5 seconds in screen shots from my prior post.
Yeah, he still did it. You can spin it however you want and the whole she initiated contact argument doesn’t matter. Her job was to grab the microphone, he physically stopped her from doing that. I don’t know why some people just can’t come to criticize Acosta for his actions and still want the press to remain free and have access to the White House.

Yeah, he still did it. You can spin it however you want and the whole she initiated contact argument doesn’t matter. Her job was to grab the microphone, he physically stopped her from doing that. I don’t know why some people just can’t come to criticize Acosta for his actions and still want the press to remain free and have access to the White House.
that is as stupid as saying that your face hit my hand and there is no way to spin it after I punch you in the face.'

Sure your face did hit my hand but the context matters and you cannot spin it. I provided the entire 1.5 second exchange in screen shots. She reached out UNDER his extended arm and pulled down on his other arm. THAT caused the contact. He gets zero blame for that just as your face does not.

Maybe Jim Acosta should just stop being an asshole and he wont find himself in situations like this.

Back