Law CNN suing trump for Jim Acosta ban

BoxingFan653

C-137
@Brown
Reaction score
per their front page

Jim Acosta is what happens when you tell every child that they’re special and give them 18th place trophies

And they will win.

And all the other media outlets should join the suit.

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

Unless you're a CNN correspondent and not being sufficiently deferential to the president, in which case government retaliation is a-ok.

-Voltaire, probably.

Jim Acosta is what happens when you tell every child that they’re special and give them 18th place trophies

That guy is the CNN white house correspondent.
You think he got that kind of job without being hard working, smart, competitive and a ruthless journalists.
There are a lot of people waiting to take his place. Which was very difficult to get to in the first place. It is not exactly a participation trophy kind of job.

And they will win.

And all the other media outlets should join the suit.

They will win on what grounds?

Freedom of the press?

Trump band an individual for bad conduct not the whole news station.

So that's not going to hold up.

LOLOLOLOL

CNN is just milking this shit. Jim Acosta does not have any right to be in the White House. This will be thrown out. CNN knows it, but why let a good story go to waste?

Last edited:
Americas favorite pastime, filing lawsuits!

Traitors like him were not supposed to be allowed nowhere near the White House.
Disrespectful coward.

Freedom of the press?

This.

CNN is the enemy of the people.

I would think it would be a valid lawsuit if all CNN Reporters weren't allowed there, but it's just Acosta.

Freedom of the press?

The video below your post mentions a court case where it was decided that due process is required to revoke a White House press pass. CNN asked the White House for an official explanation and they never received one.

Seems like a good enough reason to file a suit.

Good, fuck those pussies at the White House.

Dainty little snowflakes scared of questions.

It all started going downhill for the U.S. when anti-bullying campaigns commenced.

Acosta is obnoxious, rude, a pot stirrer, and apparently has no issues forcibly putting his hands on 95 lb. women.

They should've thrown his ass out the White House, DJ Jazzy Jeff-style, a long time ago.

giphy.gif

I would think it would be a valid lawsuit if all CNN Reporters weren't allowed there, but it's just Acosta.

That would make a bit more sense, but I don't think that would hold up either. Who gets to decide which outlets cover the White House? Its not a free for all. Its a privilege, and I would imagine it could be taken away for any reason. There are countless nickle and dime outlets who are not permitted. Do they get to sue, because the President is "silencing" them?

The video below your post mentions a court case where it was decided that due process is required to revoke a White House press pass. CNN asked the White House for an official explanation and they never received one.

Seems like a good enough reason to file a suit.

They will say his conduct and they have video.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back