CNN btfo by former governor Sununu.

Starts at around 3:55

cnn_lifes.jpg

Bruh...

edit: To add a little substance so I just don't post media pics and vids. I do think the clip speaks for itself and I agree with former governor Sununu in how he treats the situation. Clearly he was asked to come and speak of John Mccain when she seemingly turns it around to a Trump bashing festival. I'm really impressed with how he dealt with the situation and in my opinion - he rightfully called CNN out for that sneaky tactic.

Feel free to add your own thoughts on the matter.

All news is garbage
They all have agendas. That was just really painful to watch. It started off as a nice conversation, remembering John, and then turned nasty because she wanted to shit on Trump.
I can't stand Trump and think he DESERVES to be shitted on, but that wasnt the time, place, or person to do it with.
The guy politely declined to comment multiple times. That shouldve been the end of it.

Camerota is really something. I remember when she sat there while David Hogg and some other tard compared Dana Loesch and Marco Rubio to child murderers and mass shooters. Then the next day when confronted about it, she straight up lied and said that wasn't true. No one said a word about it again.

Yet when some staff lackey at Fox News makes a typo or common editing error, the rest of the MSM makes it in a huge issue.

BTFO? All he did was decline to comment. Well, that and insult the network he was appearing on. I disagree with your assessment of what transpired.

It's her getting so triggered by him not wanting to take claims made about what Trump did from alleged leakers and anonymous sources at face value.

Sununu better hope their stock goes up, because he just OWNED CNN.

She looked like a little partisan idiot that was incapable of taking the high ground, even though he showed her the path.

Her death was result of a political problem. McCain died of cancer.

Here are two assertions.

The first is a subjective opinion that has, literally, tens of millions of people who would disagree with it.

The second is an objective fact that no non-mentally challenged person will dispute.

1. Tibbett's death was the result of a political problem.

2. The late John McCain was a US Senator.

So for which of these two dead people do you think a political discussion concerning their memories would be more logically and morally appropriate?

Here are two assertions.

The first is a subjective opinion that has, literally, tens of millions of people who would disagree with it.

The second is an objective fact that no non-mentally challenged person will dispute.

1. Tibbett's death was the result of a political problem.

2. The late John McCain was a US Senator.

So for which of these two dead people do you think a political discussion concerning their memories would be more logically and morally appropriate?
No. Wrong. Its not subjective. We have laws that the citizens want enforced. Laws that our elected officials choose to mock for political gain.

Lmao @ how much she pushes him on the issue, despite him obviously giving a neutral answer and wanting to move on. Yea, ok, you aren't trying to exploit it.... Her face when she kept pressing was priceless.

I wouldn't call it neutral. He flat out called CNN and the Washington Post unreliable news agencies and therefore did not believe the story they reported. I understand his desire to not comment on negative aspects of the story that might overshadow John McCain's legacy, but he could have refused to comment without plainly insulting the program he was appearing on. Once you go there, it's pretty hard to expect the interviewer to remain completely cordial. It was hilarious watching her try to contain her anger though.

All news is garbage
They all have agendas. That was just really painful to watch. It started off as a nice conversation, remembering John, and then turned nasty because she wanted to shit on Trump.
I can't stand Trump and think he DESERVES to be shitted on, but that wasnt the time, place, or person to do it with.
The guy politely declined to comment multiple times. That shouldve been the end of it.

A lot of people are saying this, but is it really considered "politely declining" if you call the agency you're being interviewed by untrustworthy? That doesn't seem polite at all, but quite the opposite.

Camerota is really something. I remember when she sat there while David Hogg and some other tard compared Dana Loesch and Marco Rubio to child murderers and mass shooters. Then the next day when confronted about it, she straight up lied and said that wasn't true. No one said a word about it again.

Yet when some staff lackey at Fox News makes a typo or common editing error, the rest of the MSM makes it in a huge issue.

Source for when the MSM made a big deal about a FOX news typo?

The part where she says "can you repeat that somebody was speaking to me" was hilarious

No doubt her bosses were saying "get him off the air but make it look legit"

I would've responded : "NO." <Moves>

A lot of people are saying this, but is it really considered "politely declining" if you call the agency you're being interviewed by untrustworthy? That doesn't seem polite at all, but quite the opposite.

He didn't say they were untrustworthy, but that doesn't mean that there can't be bias, or spin, or that he simply disagrees with their findings.

And they proved their untrustworthiness and bias the moment they asked him about Trump, and then her badgering of him. He said he had agreed to come on to talk about McCain. He didn't come on to talk about Trump.
If he had came on the show to discuss Trump, then that would be different. But he came on to discuss McCain's passing.

The only one that was rude there was that lady. It was immediately clear that he did not want to have that conversation, and it should have died there. They were having a pretty pleasant conversation up until that point.

Jesus Christ, CNN. Get your shit together.

He nailed that cunt to the wall lmao.

He didn't say they were untrustworthy, but that doesn't mean that there can't be bias, or spin, or that he simply disagrees with their findings.

And they proved their untrustworthiness and bias the moment they asked him about Trump, and then her badgering of him. He said he had agreed to come on to talk about McCain. He didn't come on to talk about Trump.
If he had came on the show to discuss Trump, then that would be different. But he came on to discuss McCain's passing.

The only one that was rude there was that lady. It was immediately clear that he did not want to have that conversation, and it should have died there. They were having a pretty pleasant conversation up until that point.

I didn't see it that way at all. She asked a question that was not rude, and he said he did not believe their reporting, so did not want to answer.

The first rude moment was when he said he thought they were untrustworthy reporters.

I didn't see it that way at all. She asked a question that was not rude, and he said he did not believe their reporting, so did not want to answer.

The first rude moment was when he said he thought they were untrustworthy reporters.

Well it was a True statement so I don't see the problem. <TheDonald>

Source for when the MSM made a big deal about a FOX news typo?

Go do some research on your own for a change. That's what non-trolls do before asking such questions. Anyone on social media the past 15 years can be your source.

She asked a question that he didn't want to talk about. He came on to talk about a particular topic. His friend/colleague died. He came on to give him tribute, not to get into another silly Trump debate.

If you want to have a conversation with me on something I disagree with, and I tell you that I don't believe your information, and that I'm not interested in the conversation, but you continue to press on with the conversation, how am I the rude one?

We agreed to have a conversation about Topic A. You bring up Topic D, I tell you that I don't think the information you have is credible and thus don't want to talk about it...lol..like..I'm truly baffled how you think this guy is rude.
I don't even agree with him, but he is entitled to his opinion. And his opinion is that CNN's report was inaccurate. Why is he then obligated to have an argument or discussion about something he never wanted to talk about in the first place?

Back