CNN btfo by former governor Sununu.

Chinballs

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

Starts at around 3:55

cnn_lifes.jpg

Bruh...

edit: To add a little substance so I just don't post media pics and vids. I do think the clip speaks for itself and I agree with former governor Sununu in how he treats the situation. Clearly he was asked to come and speak of John Mccain when she seemingly turns it around to a Trump bashing festival. I'm really impressed with how he dealt with the situation and in my opinion - he rightfully called CNN out for that sneaky tactic.

Feel free to add your own thoughts on the matter.

Last edited:
the laugh at 4:17 is the best part.

Please help us. We are losing control of the hearts and minds.

giphy.gif

If not, we might have to crash the economy.

I hope that this does not happen to you when the truth finally penetrates your thick skull.

I'm pretty sure you'll be up and running again in no time at all. Just a simple re-boot with some updates.

I hope that this does not happen to you when the truth finally penetrates your thick skull.

I'm pretty sure you'll be up and running again in no time at all. Just a simple re-boot with some updates.

The truth is that all our Emporers' are wearing no clothes my friend.

The truth is that all our Emporers' are wearing no clothes my friend.
Agreed.

The enemy of my enemies is my friend for now. Let them self destruct and destroy each other. Whoever is left standing is no longer a friend, but THE enemy.

This will be the little horn that uproots three others. I've already said who this is. Take a guess, who is the anti-Christ?

Agreed.

The enemy of my enemies is my friend for now. Let them self destruct and destroy each other. Whoever is left standing is no longer a friend, but THE enemy.

This will be the little horn that uproots three others. I've already said who this is. Take a guess, who is the anti-Christ?

I struggle understanding your analogies and use of language sometimes man. I wouldn't be confident hazarding a guess.

I definitely used to be on the enemy of my enemy line of thinking. Guys like Bernie and Dylan Ratigan remind me their is a better path. I cheer the chaos because crisis precipitates opportunity. It is as true for the powers that be, as it is for the people. Shock doctrine is a two way road.

And whats up with her hair? CNN can't afford quality extensions for their talking heads?

cnn_lifes.jpg

Bruh...

Joaquin-Phoenix-Shocked.gif

I’m honestly surprised the liberal networks still invite Sununu on. It’s not like this outcome wasn’t entirely predictable

Lmao @ how much she pushes him on the issue, despite him obviously giving a neutral answer and wanting to move on. Yea, ok, you aren't trying to exploit it.... Her face when she kept pressing was priceless.

cnn_lifes.jpg

Bruh...

BTFO? All he did was decline to comment. Well, that and insult the network he was appearing on. I disagree with your assessment of what transpired.

She got so butthurt and offended lol

Sununu "I'm here to talk about McCain, not Trump."

CNN "So, let's talk about Trump and the flag at half staff for McCain."

Sununu "Did you not just hear me? I literally just told you I don't want to talk about Trump. You asked me to come on here to talk about John McCain."

CNN "But, we really want to talk about how much Trump is a jerk. It's all we got."

BTFO? All he did was decline to comment. Well, that and insult the network he was appearing on. I disagree with your assessment of what transpired.

You are free to do so good Sir.

Back