CNN btfo by former governor Sununu.

My post was no defense of McCain's heinous foreign and domestic policy record (let's not forget he DID vote for the kleptocratic Trump tax cuts - which greatly benefited John's own obscenely wealthy family).

It was a defense of friendship and loyalty.
I hear you, but who wants friends to be loyal to who commit crimes against humanity and are treasonous murders?

Pretty soon you'll be one too. Its the company you keep.

My post was no defense of McCain's heinous foreign and domestic policy record (let's not forget he DID vote for the kleptocratic Trump tax cuts - which greatly benefited John's own obscenely wealthy family).

It was a defense of friendship and loyalty.

Well clearly he states that CNN asked him to come on and talk about John Mccain. Unless he's lying I find his response to be perfectly proper.

The part where she says "can you repeat that somebody was speaking to me" was hilarious

No doubt her bosses were saying "get him off the air but make it look legit"

The part where she says "can you repeat that somebody was speaking to me" was hilarious

No doubt her bosses were saying "get him off the air but make it look legit"
giphy.gif

200.gif

"Camerota get this guy off the fuckin air, he's blowing us out the water here"

If he didnt then he would be nigrating their reporting......

I hear you, but who wants friends to be loyal to who commit crimes against humanity and are treasonous murders?

Pretty soon you'll be one too. Its the company you keep.
@ultramanhyata see my sig.
At least you get to do stuff. I'm just going to have my brain melted by microwaves.

@ultramanhyata see my sig.
At least you get to do stuff. I'm just going to have my brain melted by microwaves.
I have a lot of confidence in you. Just be peaceful, relax, sit back and let it happen. There is no stopping it.

I'm on it.

I just looked up “John Sununu on CNN” on youtube and discovered there is an entire series of clips with him rustling this Camerata chick. Seems it’s sort of their thing

Last edited:

You obviously have no idea who and what Sununu is. If you think he is having some sort of second thoughts about the shadiness of McCain's record in this interview you're out of your mind.

Well clearly he states that CNN asked him to come on and talk about John Mccain. Unless he's lying I find his response to be perfectly proper.

Then I can only conclude you're the kind of guy who wouldn't directly defend a dead friend's honor against a powerful detractor, too. There are many scared rabbits in this world. You're in plentiful company.

Then I can only conclude you're the kind of guy who wouldn't directly defend a dead friend's honor against a powerful detractor, too. There are many scared rabbits in this world. You're in plentiful company.

Yea, because it's impossible to understand why someone, anyone wouldn't want to be drawn into the MSM > Trump > Mccain drama on live television... Ambushed into at that.

Cry moral cowardice and play hurt all you want.

What a trainwreck of an interview.
Cleavage is my trigger word too.

Embarrassing. When did CNN surpass FOX in terms of partisanship?

Agree with Sununu. Lets not forget McCain and use his death as an opportunity to pontificate about other issues.

The little horn that rises up and uproots those three horns:
Trump and the "patriots." They have the A. I. called Metatron.

AngryMarriedBaleenwhale-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
Back