CM Punk on Colby Covington: It's racist. I get what Colby is doing but I don't appreciate it.

Do you agree with CM Punk on Colby Covington?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Incoming 5 tweet tirade from Colby. Guarantee his standbys 'virgin', 'nerd', and 'soy' all make at least one appearance.

He is but he is playing to a conservative audience. The phrase make American great agian is racist within it self . When has American been great for people of color ? Shit I’m wodering wat time period they talking about ? Lol man it’s crazy they got all these weed shops and u got people in color spending hard time for fucking grass essentially

He’s really just a complete moron, but his stupidity has him drifting into racist behavior. So he’s not intentionally doing anything, but I could see how someone would come to the conclusion he is.

As if Punk hasnt already completely emasculated himself with his embarrassing performance in the cage, now he solidifies his total pussification with his "virtue signalling".
Jeez whats next ?
The evils of cultural appropriation in MMA ?

He is but he is playing to a conservative audience. The phrase make American great agian is racist within it self . When has American been great for people of color ? Shit I’m wodering wat time period they talking about ? Lol man it’s crazy they got all these weed shops and u got people in color spending hard time for fucking grass essentially

lmao. Make America Great Again is racist? I guess everything is racist then.

And I didn't know cannabis laws were different depending on one's skin tone. derp

lmao. Make America Great Again is racist? I guess everything is racist then.

And I didn't know cannabis laws were different depending on one's skin tone. derp
Yeah it is racist . Wat time frame is he referring too . Slavery ? Pre Mlk Selma protest ? And ur greatly uninformed . Most people of color can’t afford proper representation, and are targeted more . So if there are incentives to make arrest for private prison !!! Who are u going to target a minority who will accept a plea deal ? Or Johnny who can afford a lawyer ?

It's great for colored people right now. Never been better. A black president..black athletes getting paid millions of dollars to catch a ball. Music industry. Black people have access to special grants and scholarships making entry into college easy...much easier than whites who are more qualified.

When are you dumb ignorant racist people gonna stop making excuses and do something? Damn cuh.

It's great for colored people right now. Never been better. A black president..black athletes getting paid millions of dollars to catch a ball. Music industry. Black people have access to special grants and scholarships making entry into college easy...much easier than whites who are more qualified.

When are you dumb ignorant racist people gonna stop making excuses and do something? Damn cuh.
LOL ur obviously trolling .. who said anything about blacks ? What if I was speaking for Latinos or any other minority ? And Based of ur logic ur suggesting that whites have it the hardest ? Since their are white presidents , ball players , and music industry . But whites don’t have the grants. Thus according to ur logic the black experience is one that is more privileged then the whites ?

Yeah it is racist . Wat time frame is he referring too . Slavery ? Pre Mlk Selma protest ? And ur greatly uninformed . Most people of color can’t afford proper representation, and are targeted more . So if there are incentives to make arrest for private prison !!! Who are u going to target a minority who will accept a plea deal ? Or Johnny who can afford a lawyer ?

Well, there are far more white people living in poverty in the US than blacks living in poverty. You think people living in trailers have access to high powered attorneys? lmao.

You make excuses for minorities because you think they are less capable. That makes YOU the racist. It is called the bigotry of low expectations. Sorry to have to inform you that you think certain people are inferior because of skin tone.

I think people are equally capable regardless of race.

CM Punk calling other ppl racist meanwhile he's straighedge which is rooted in white power ideology

more proof CM Punk racist

Can't believe all the tribal cunts bringing politics into everything.

Well, there are far more white people living in poverty in the US than blacks living in poverty. You think people living in trailers have access to high powered attorneys? lmao.

You make excuses for minorities because you think they are less capable. That makes YOU the racist. It is called the bigotry of low expectations. Sorry to have to inform you that you think certain people are inferior because of skin tone.

I think people are equally capable regardless of race.
lol ur just greatly misinformed. There are numerous amounts of evidence that show that blacks are targeted more by law inforcment and face harsher sentences. It’s not u though ur just conditioned to think that way . It benefits those in the 1 percent who’s racist agenda benefits them. LOL and I bet those whites who live in those poor trailer communities that u speak off. Face many disadvantages as well. Lol ur avi lets me know u a different breed . But it’s okay to disagree

yall were calling snoop racist for saying fuck donald trump but will scoff at the wwe diva for saying colby is<WhoJeff>

Remember when Kevin Lee said Irish people are inbred? That was considered racist by many of our fellow sherdoggians. Now Lee didn't call ALL white people inbred, just the Irish.

Similar situation with Colby calling Brazzos filthy, uneducated animals.

Technically it isn't racist. But it's borderline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back