CM Punk NOT looking thick, solid and tight

I don't even think steroids can help him. He just doesn't have it. I wouldn't mind if he fought in amateurs or in some tiny show. I don't think he loves the sport.

He had a staph infection. Then it turned to aids, h.i.v. aids.

rfVV7TqPAzmTPaPtSAkMFSFNhHmbFPme1c5GUJytZK4.png

Is this really Brooks? It looks like a 60 year old unhealthy version of maybe him. Face looks kinda different. Thats how I expect a clean ex hardcore drug user does look in his 40s otherwise this is very strange.

But wouldnt surpise me if Punk is big on hypocrisy with his straight edge act and has snorted coke..etc. for years.

Jesus christ he looks like 60yo Bruce Campbell with AIDS.

that picture has been tampered with. This is the real one.

1535763502968.jpg

So this guy is one year older then me..

Is this what i gonna look like next year....??

<{Joewithit}>

Looks more normal and age appropriate without the beard

Damn he is not even 40 and looks like that. My dad is 56 and looks much better. Would also KTFO Punk easily

"They don't call you a great fighter they call you CM PUNK"

4a3feb4bb993462c885c9b6820acfa02.jpg

tumblr_obo4f8iRfP1qd4esao2_r1_500.gif

He looks like a 55 year old ex drug addict who found Jesus and has been sober for 8 months but low key has urges to use again every once in a while.
All it'll take is to leave your TV unattended with him in your house, and he's back in business.

How the fuck did he age so quickly?

put on your glasses. the first picture has artificially aged punk. In the real picture the bags under his eyes are dramatically less as well as the lines in his face. They also made him more gray. You guys are a bunch of dopes. It's FAKE.

Back