CM Punk NOT looking thick, solid and tight

He looks like a 55 year old ex drug addict who found Jesus and has been sober for 8 months but low key has urges to use again every once in a while.
maxresdefault.jpg

So this guy is one year older then me..

Is this what i gonna look like next year....??

<{Joewithit}>

Yes. Stop training. Stop fighting. Embrace the Sherdog. Time waits for no man. Don't fight the future.

Super athlete. Almost KO'd Mike Jackson out cold

LOL at the revisionists that try to say the king of pop won that fight. Dude admittedly held back because he was terrified of Punk beating him. Punk was so deep in his head that MJ refused to finish a superior fighter.

What kind of bitchass loser would try to call that a win?

CM Punk's whole schtick is that he was buried by the WWE so the smarks loved.

Funny how being "buried" equals having the WWE Championship for 430 fucking days.
thats the angle the writers gave him. only chris jericho and like 2 others actually have a say on their promos. Everything and i do mean everything is scripted. thats why wrestling is stale garbage now. non creative stale ass wrestlers trying to remember stale ass lines they didnt write from stale ass writers who never watched WWF.

this isnt even talking about the "matches" they have.

He looks like a 55 year old ex drug addict who found Jesus and has been sober for 8 months but low key has urges to use again every once in a while.
full

Its because his favourite drink is pepsi

Damn, he looks more like a ref than he does a fighter.

pepsi +no booze =

Omg...fuk u inbred wwe crossover fans. When hes fake fighting hes good? Gtfo. Hes a disgrace to mma.
Wtf can you even read? He didnt say shit about punks fighting ability.

I know white belts are a little slow but jesus christ someone dropped you on your head as a kid.

Holy shit that is accurate.

Seriously thought that was a joke..

Wtf happened? He looked way better on his last fight?! The fuck?! I need answers

Back