CM Punk NOT looking thick, solid and tight

He looks like a 55 year old ex drug addict who found Jesus and has been sober for 8 months but low key has urges to use again every once in a while.

I always said he looks like a drug addict. But to my surprise he claims he has always been “straight edge” meaning he’s never used any drugs before supposedly. I call bullshit on that.

He had a spinal stroke, I believe. Pretty much made it so he couldn't do much of anything for a long time - I hear he's able to walk a bit now though.
Spinal stroke?! Never heard of that before and that sounds horrendously painful. Feel sorry for the guy, he always seemed like he was a good natured person. I've watched a ton of wrestler interviews and I can't think of anyone ever saying anything bad about him. Other than his unfortunate involvement with Miss Liz's drug overdose.

Spinal stroke?! Never heard of that before and that sounds horrendously painful. Feel sorry for the guy, he always seemed like he was a good natured person. I've watched a ton of wrestler interviews and I can't think of anyone ever saying anything bad about him. Other than his unfortunate involvement with Miss Liz's drug overdose.

Yeah, it really put him in a bad way. He was almost completely immobile for for about a year and a half. He got on some heavy drugs after WCW folded, and it just really took a toll on him after a while. He doesn't really look like he used to, but you can tell he's at peace now. He seems a lot happier.

Wut da?

Homie looks like he's about 65 years old there

tenor.gif
Lol where did you find that

Yeah, it really put him in a bad way. He was almost completely immobile for for about a year and a half. He got on some heavy drugs after WCW folded, and it just really took a toll on him after a while. He doesn't really look like he used to, but you can tell he's at peace now. He seems a lot happier.
good. That's all that matters when it comes to retired wrestlers. Too many of them die too early, hopefully his inner peace keeps him from being another statistic like so many others.

Needs to grow the beard back. Looks like a PE teacher

He looks like a 55 year old ex drug addict who found Jesus and has been sober for 8 months but low key has urges to use again every once in a while.
God Damn... lol. I laughed, but then looked at the picture again and it's beyond accurate. This makes me uncomfortable.

He always looked kinda small to me compared to most of the guys in his field. Even when he was a bit younger

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back