Clubbing/Partying Stories

Thats sounds like a mad one. Never been or to a rave, but I plan to go in the Summer.
that was in the 1990s before the government clamped down on illegal raves big time,you got vague instructions where it was, and spent hours driving looking for it while avoiding the old bill who knew it was going to happen.
the directions were deliberately vague to fool them, the trick was to get at least 500 people together so they didnt have enough manpower to stop it, sometimes there were 5000 people dancing their nuts off in the middle of nowhere, sometimes the coppers got good info and had the riot squad waiting., they would impound the sound systems.
they got too big in the end, 20,000 people descended on a quiet country field , it made the news, i remember my mates army truck was on the front page of the paper .
gangsters from the city tried to move in and take over selling drugs, but got run out with hatchets.
the government brought in special laws in the end , thay could impound vehicles and hit you with massive fines .
good while it lasted though, then it went corporate and door nazis at indoor clubs wouldnt let you in cos yer shoes werent right, and charged 2 quid for a bottle of water.
unknown-newspaper-13-castlemorton-from-air.jpg

I remember coming up on a pill and spewing in someone's face

Can't believe I didn't get slapped for that

so another time we were at the infamous Sound Factory, & a buddy of mine was super fucked up & somehow got mixed up with these explosive chicks (so funny because he's a dorky & awkward Korean kid). they ended up passing him a crack pipe & he smoked it, realizing after what he had done. he was fucking insane & we had to like pull him away from going back to those girls because he wanted more. we felt his crack strength hahaha.

every now & again we always poke fun at him & use him as an example, that he was literally a crackhead & we should never tread those waters after witnessing him do so.

I got a great story. One time my buddies and I went to a club. I was drunk before I got there. We paid a $20 cover and I remember the beers costing like $7/bottle. I remember drinking even more and trying to pick up these girls.

I then remember getting frustrated with the lack of sluts showing interest in me, and sat down and sulked and drank more. Then I remember we hit up Taco Bell on the way home and I said how I was "this close" to getting it on with this chick. I then took the food back to my bedroom and ate like a beast. That helped hide the pain until I was done eating. Then, I masturbated to the idea of what I would have done with the girl at the club had she not rejected me. I then fell asleep and woke up in the morning.
<JerryWWF>

so another time we were at the infamous Sound Factory, & a buddy of mine was super fucked up & somehow got mixed up with these explosive chicks (so funny because he's a dorky & awkward Korean kid). they ended up passing him a crack pipe & he smoked it, realizing after what he had done. he was fucking insane & we had to like pull him away from going back to those girls because he wanted more. we felt his crack strength hahaha.

every now & again we always poke fun at him & use him as an example, that he was literally a crackhead & we should never tread those waters after witnessing him do so.

Jonathan Peters on Saturday nights (well more like sunday morning) was the fucking bomb. I knew a girl who had something to do with the dance talent they brought in and she said they wore cock rings to keep them hard.
Great place before Guilliani fucked it up.

Oh, the show they put on when the 4th star wars movie came out was pretty cray cray

Her skanky buddies bodies all hit the floor pretty hard for their sins so they had her to thank for that. Fortunately only one appeared in court and she choose not to identify me so I never got done wit smackin any bitches up... just headbutting the bouncer and giving the false name.

But thats BS man. Woman acts up so men pay. Woman divorces takes half his shit. Woman cucks some dude and he pays for child support.

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

every crew has that one guy that becomes "Mr Hyde" when he drinks. so here's a story about ours.

one night we go out for a buddy's birthday, & we're waiting in line for the bathroom except it's fucking ULTRA long with zero movement. we learned someone somehow locked the doors shut. the line to the women's bathroom was a lot longer, no surprise, but it was made up of like ultra hot chicks. finally, bouncers bust open the door & pull the dude out, & of course it happened to be someone from our crew, except he was raging drunk in primal "Mr Hyde" mode. as the bouncers drag him out we see he's missing a shoe, which somehow made its way into the piss ridden toilet. that ignited immediately every single fucking person there like wildfire to burst into pure laughter.

the look of my friend's face of embarrassment & rage, made him somehow focus on me & he started screaming how it was all my fault for making them laugh. I was laughing at the pure retardedness of such an accusation, & he screams out to the top of his lungs "YOU'RE SUCH A DANNY TANNER". no one knew what that fucking meant so that erupted into even more laughter hahaha.

more banter went on back & forth & this kid wouldn't let it go until finally he wanted to fight me & declared I meet him outside. I didn't think he was serious, but everyone at the club was invested. I just kept thinking this motherfucker keeps making himself look like a jackass more & more by the second.

so I go outside & my boys are in between us trying to talk him out of it, & I'm still with the mindset that nothing's going to happen, even with all the people from the club, now outside invested into it. even the bouncers were into it, & got involved trying to broker the fight to go down haha. I finally got annoyed & said it straight up, he's just mad because he stepped into a toilet like a retard, people saw & started laughing, & I'm being blamed for it. that's when he pushed me, & my boys got in between & separated us. the owner comes out & publicly bans him permanently from the venue (some Korean bar/club) & personally invited me & the boys into his private area for a free night of unlimited drinks all on the house. I didn't even know he was the owner till after. I just thought he was some baller who just seemed lonely haha. but he was still cool.

a few days later I see my friend again & he makes no mention of what ensued whatsoever. his sober normal self doesn't acknowledge his drunk "Mr. Hyde" self. fucking weirdo.

Last edited:
Been to too many Celebrity club appearances to count living here in Vegas. Especially in my younger days. Truth is...I hated it. The only reason I did it was because I have friends with connections. It's too loud and too crowded and people are just dicks.

every crew has that one guy that becomes "Mr Hyde" when he drinks. so here's a story about ours.

one night we go out for a buddy's birthday, & we're waiting in line for the bathroom except it's fucking ULTRA long with zero movement. we learned someone somehow locked the doors shut. the line to the women's bathroom was a lot longer, no surprise, but it was made up of like ultra hot chicks. finally, bouncers bust open the door & pull the dude out, & of course it happened to be someone from our crew, except he was raging drunk in primal "Mr Hyde" mode. as the bouncers drag him out we see he's missing a shoe, which somehow made its way into the piss ridden toilet. that ignited immediately every single fucking person there like wildfire to burst into pure laughter.

the look of my friend's face of embarrassment & rage, made him somehow focus on me & he started screaming how it was all my fault for making them laugh. I was laughing at the pure retardedness of such an accusation, & he screams out to the top of his lungs "YOU'RE SUCH A DANNY TANNER". no one knew what that fucking meant so that erupted into even more laughter hahaha.

more banter went on back & forth & this kid wouldn't let it go until finally he wanted to fight me & declared I meet him outside. I didn't think he was serious, but everyone at the club was invested. I just kept thinking this motherfucker keeps making himself look like a jackass more & more by the second.

so I go outside & my boys are in between us trying to talk him out of it, & I'm still with the mindset that nothing's going to happen, even with all the people from the club, now outside invested into it. even the bouncers were into it, & got involved trying to broker the fight to go down haha. I finally got annoyed & said it straight up, he's just mad because he stepped into a toilet like a retard, people saw & started laughing, & I'm being blamed for it. that's when he pushed me, & my boys got in between & separated us. the owner comes out & publicly bans him permanently from the venue (some Korean bar/club) & personally invited me & the boys into his private area for a free night of unlimited drinks all on the house. I didn't even know he was the owner till after. I just thought he was some baller who just seemed lonely haha. but he was still cool.

a few days later I see my friend again & he makes no mention of what ensued whatsoever. his sober normal self doesn't acknowledge his drunk "Mr. Hyde" self. fucking weirdo.
Haha, that ending was pretty sweet.

I know a couple of guys, who get really impulsive and obnoxious. Like, they'll make plans to split a taxi with a few others, and then they'll dissappear off with some other people, without any warning.

Or, everyone will be ready to go, and the club's closing, but they'll suggest we walk for miles, in the pouring rain, to a random spot, where a couple of cute girls said they'd be, 3 hours earlier.

But thats BS man. Woman acts up so men pay. Woman divorces takes half his shit. Woman cucks some dude and he pays for child support.

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

On behalf of this planet, we support your decision to leave.

I got a great story. One time my buddies and I went to a club. I was drunk before I got there. We paid a $20 cover and I remember the beers costing like $7/bottle. I remember drinking even more and trying to pick up these girls.

I then remember getting frustrated with the lack of sluts showing interest in me, and sat down and sulked and drank more. Then I remember we hit up Taco Bell on the way home and I said how I was "this close" to getting it on with this chick. I then took the food back to my bedroom and ate like a beast. That helped hide the pain until I was done eating. Then, I masturbated to the idea of what I would have done with the girl at the club had she not rejected me. I then fell asleep and woke up in the morning.

That sounds like a five year period out of my life.

Back