Clothing chain in China apologizes for Fat Shaming Women

Nice china bashing thread this had become...

War china.

I wouldn't be surprised. The Chinese are brutal. When the virus first broke out, there was a video taken from one of the wet markets. Dogs in cages that are still wagging their tails at the owner, then right on top of a cage, you see a beautiful Golden Retriever with its head cut off. Such brutal savages. They will be polite to you but their hearts are dark.

My girlfriend is from mainland China and when she was a child her landlord skinned her cat alive because he was annoyed with the meowing at night.

Well . . . Thanks for that dose of depression guys xx

I suspect most fat men do not reproduce. Be nice to them today and remove their genetic future tomorrow.

Or be a bastard today and ruin your relationship with them but maybe, just maybe, give them the motivation to save their future.

You talk about overweight people like they're some sort of downtrodden charity case.

They're ordinary people with a genetic predisposition for a certain ailment, and that makes their life uniquely difficult in that way. Nothing more.

They don't need to be babied, it won't help them; just like it doesn't help anybody else who suffers from addiction.

You talk about overweight people like they're some sort of downtrodden charity case.

They're ordinary people with a genetic predisposition for a certain ailment, and that makes their life uniquely difficult in that way. Nothing more.

They don't need to be babied, it won't help them; just like it doesn't help anybody else who suffers from addiction.
Did you read my post?

i wonder if the women who were pissed off at this ad campaign called trump fat

Clearly these here forums are also filled with this Generations ultra sensitive types. It was a joke little one, don't take life so serious mkay?

On a side note, plenty viruses have indeed originated from China, that's fact, so maybe you should take your serious ass and probe into that. Pun intended.
"Plenty of viruses have originated from China, that's a fact." ... So? Are you five years old or just not very bright?

I hate China but fat acceptance is cancer. It's so sad seeing so many young women who'd be cute or hot, be total fatties

"Plenty of viruses have originated from China, that's a fact." ... So? Are you five years old or just not very bright?

Clearly have more logic than you my friend and if that's your best retort then perhaps you are not old enough to put two and two together yet.

Women shame men for being uncut, which is the way a man is supposed to be naturally. Either you’re mutilated or you’re gross. So why the fuck are we so sensitive and sympathetic to a woman’s weight? That’s something they can control with discipline.

Women shame men for being uncut, which is the way a man is supposed to be naturally. Either you’re mutilated or you’re gross. So why the fuck are we so sensitive and sympathetic to a woman’s weight? That’s something they can control with discipline.

This is what happens when you spoil women.

Clearly have more logic than you my friend and if that's your best retort then perhaps you are not old enough to put two and two together yet.
Maybe you're just not smart enough to actually make a point? I don't know. You're not doing a very good job here.

It's this an American thing?

I'm uncut and live in the UK, have had a fair few sexual partners and never had a comment about being uncircumcised.

fat bitches need love too craig

If we want to weaken Chinese society, we need to send our sjw snowflake culture to them

Back