Clothing chain in China apologizes for Fat Shaming Women

tumblr_mcqcq0KfJQ1rj82r7o1_400.gif
Def Japanese but I’ll let it slide

So organ harvesting of living people until they end up dead is okay in China but "fat shaming" is not, it's hard not to be cynical.
Just went down that rabbit hole real quick. Disgusting. They called the people they were harvesting from an “evil cult” and it just looks like group of people that practice meditation and Tai chi and follow Buddhist/Taoist principles.

Who cares about fatties, when are they gonna apologize for the rona
You think the US would've contained that virus? LOL. Nobody would have.

Separately, related to this thread, I've been on Sherdog here and there for 17 years, and this place consistently manages to disappoint me. People get fat sometimes, guys, they're still valid human beings. Unlike you lot of mouth breathing basement dwellers.

It's not right.

I don't think that obesity should be accepted, but they shouldn't be flat-out insulted like that...

Just went down that rabbit hole real quick. Disgusting. They called the people they were harvesting from an “evil cult” and it just looks like group of people that practice meditation and Tai chi and follow Buddhist/Taoist principles.
They're a bit more disruptive than that, but yeah, the oppression of Falun Gong is one of the most enduring humanitarian atrocities of the CCP regime.

This ties directly into my posts in the closed casket homie thread. That chinese store is doing nothing more than speaking some basic truths.

Fat bitches are disgusting and rotten, so their clothes are by default.

If that upsets you maybe it is YOU who needs to do some reflection.

So organ harvesting of living people until they end up dead is okay in China but "fat shaming" is not, it's hard not to be cynical.

Do you think the clothing chain harvests organs?

They're a bit more disruptive than that, but yeah, the oppression of Falun Gong is one of the most enduring humanitarian atrocities of the CCCP regime.
Disruptive Buddhists? Do you have a link or something that might paint a new light on this for me.

Back in the day, you would be treated even more rudely for being fat in China. According to Yan Lebin (晏乐斌), a member of the Ministry of Public Security:
Chen Guorong (陈国荣), a peasant from Guigang County who happened to pass by Wuxuan, was caught and killed by local militia because he was fat; his heart and liver were taken out while his flesh was distributed to 20 people. A female militia leader ate 6 human livers in total, and cut the genitals of 5 men and soaked them in alcohol which she would drink later, claiming that these organs were beneficial to her health.

Disruptive Buddhists? Do you have a link or something that might paint a new light on this for me.
Falun Gong are not Buddhists. I assumed you were mistakenly referencing them since many of their practices resemble various Buddhists. The Chinese exploit all of their religious minorities, but Falun Gong gets it the worst.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organ_harvesting_from_Falun_Gong_practitioners_in_China

Falun Gong-- perhaps understandably-- stages a lot of protests in China. At their worst they're a bit like pacifist eco-terrorists here. Sometimes they physically block roads, sometimes deforestation, sometimes construction of new buildings, etc. They have been known to flash mob businesses to disrupt business to draw attention to their disapproval of government policies towards them, or affecting things they care about (ex. demolition of old parks or public lands where they like to practice their religion in order to develop that space).

They make noise when they can about legislative policies they oppose. They aren't coddled by the government or the media like protesters in the US. It's a truly dangerous enterprise.

I wouldn't be surprised. The Chinese are brutal. When the virus first broke out, there was a video taken from one of the wet markets. Dogs in cages that are still wagging their tails at the owner, then right on top of a cage, you see a beautiful Golden Retriever with its head cut off. Such brutal savages. They will be polite to you but their hearts are dark.

This organ eating is definitely a Chinese thing. Their demands cause so many problems in the world but they never ceased, no conscience.
My girlfriend is from mainland China and when she was a child her landlord skinned her cat alive because he was annoyed with the meowing at night.

CCP needs to crack down on these kinds of apologies or there is a danger the #1 slur for Chinese people will someday become 'chunks'

No, they should have apologized. America is filled with about 70% of fat or obese people, you think these people dont have a heart? You think if my neighbor from the down the street gets pricked with an ice pick she wont bleed? You are a horrible human being tbh.

Addiction and being unhealthy should be denigraded.

I get that people don't have to be mean, but we shouldn't have to coddle anybody either. Fat acceptance is utterly ridiculous.

You think the US would've contained that virus? LOL. Nobody would have.

Separately, related to this thread, I've been on Sherdog here and there for 17 years, and this place consistently manages to disappoint me. People get fat sometimes, guys, they're still valid human beings. Unlike you lot of mouth breathing basement dwellers.

Clearly these here forums are also filled with this Generations ultra sensitive types. It was a joke little one, don't take life so serious mkay?

On a side note, plenty viruses have indeed originated from China, that's fact, so maybe you should take your serious ass and probe into that. Pun intended.

Falun Gong are not Buddhists. I assumed you were mistakenly referencing them since many of their practices resemble various Buddhists. The Chinese exploit all of their religious minorities, but Falun Gong gets it the worst.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organ_harvesting_from_Falun_Gong_practitioners_in_China

Falun Gong-- perhaps understandably-- stages a lot of protests in China. At their worst they're a bit like pacifist eco-terrorists here. Sometimes they physically block roads, sometimes deforestation, sometimes construction of new buildings, etc. They have been known to flash mob businesses to disrupt business to draw attention to their disapproval of government policies towards them, or affecting things they care about (ex. demolition of old parks or public lands where they like to practice their religion in order to develop that space).

They make noise when they can about legislative policies they oppose. They aren't coddled by the government or the media like protesters in the US. It's a truly dangerous enterprise.
Okay so its Chinese BLM. Got it lol.

Okay so its Chinese BLM. Got it lol.
No, I realize my post invites that analogy, but it isn't appropriate. They're far, far more reasonable and justified in their protests. It's just that Falun Gong deliberately presents a distorted narrative to Americans. Sometimes they do present a similar disruption to the Chinese government where one can sympathetically appreciate the conundrum presented to the government. But they're more like the Hong Kong protesters over the past year, but far less aggressive. It isn't unfair to characterize the CCP as downright Machiavellian in this dynamic.

Addiction and being unhealthy should be denigraded.

I get that people don't have to be mean, but we shouldn't have to coddle anybody either. Fat acceptance is utterly ridiculous.
I suspect most fat men do not reproduce. Be nice to them today and remove their genetic future tomorrow.

Or be a bastard today and ruin your relationship with them but maybe, just maybe, give them the motivation to save their future.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back