• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections Clinton vs. Trump Polls thread, v2

Who wins Florida on election day?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only way Trump has a chance is if we have very low voter turnout combined with excellent debates (the best), and some sticky wiki leaks.

I think the low voter turnout is a lock.
The other 2, idk.
You left out gerrymandering, which will amplify that effect.

Clinton's Negroponte endorsement should put her over the top...

Gerrymandering is a very big deal, but whats done is done. I don't see further gerrymandering taking place from now until Nov.

If she's elected, I don't even know if she lasts 4 years. I'm not kidding. She's got too many scandals and she's insane.
They may still call being a lesbian a mental illness in Kentucky, but to those of us living in the 21st century, it's irrelevant to job performance.

Trump has simply finished the job the Tea Party started, turning the Republican party into the White Nationalist party. After the Republicans take a beating this November up and down the entire ballot, there will be a massive party overhaul to be more inclusive to gays and minorities. Their white power constituents will hate it, will protest, and will say disgusting things about the president for at least the next 4 years, but the party leaders will have no choice if they want to win future general elections.
At the very least, they will dump huge resources into learning how to pretend better.

Gerrymandering is a very big deal, but whats done is done. I don't see further gerrymandering taking place from now until Nov.
The point is, to a degree, the fix is in. If it sufficiently amplifies the effects of discriminatory voting laws and low turnout, instead of a catastrophic loss for Trump, he might do well enough to lend the entire shit show some legitimacy. To me, that would be a disaster.

They may still call being a lesbian a mental illness in Kentucky, but to those of us living in the 21st century, it's irrelevant to job performance.
Lesbianistic acts are sexually disorded behaviors. Lesbians can be very nice people and be very good at their job. But Hillary has health problems from physical to psychological. Those along with her arrogance and thirst for power will end up getting her in more trouble. It won't end well for Hillary.

Lesbianistic is now one of the word things.

How does gerrymandering affect a presidential election?

I'm not sure you understand what gerrymandering is.

He knows PA is going red just by looking at the turnouts/crowds, and yet he is implementing the idea of voter fraud.

Meanwhile the MSM is playing him up to be a big, dopey, stupid guy and in the end they lose all credibility.

They cannot say anything when Trump wins.

He is the next President, whether they like it or not.

But.. isn't he losing in the polls? Like, badly? Or am I missing something?

But.. isn't he losing in the polls? Like, badly? Or am I missing something?

Don't believe the polls.

Q3inCyj.png

Trump will win by landslides in this election.

Remember, Dukakis was ahead of Bush in the polls by nearly 20 points in SEPTEMBER of 1988... and Bush won easily.

right before the election black robed thugs overturn voter ID laws in several states, followed by bill clinton blowing his dog whistle that the coast is clear

voter fraud is a given with these criminals

Even if this is the case, do you not suspect Trump may still lose the electoral college votes?

I mean, even if he wins the popular vote I still see it as a long shot.

So Trump is manipulating the media by them shitting all over him and making polls saying trump is losing.

Seems like the most likely possibility.

So Trump is manipulating the media by them shitting all over him and making polls saying trump is losing.

Seems like the most likely possibility.

Don't you see? It's all going according to plan.

Lol. Drumpfers were on a high a couple months ago. Now that reality is setting in their worlds are crumbling. So much salt.
Hilldog 2016/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back