Click the Cookie

Had it going for like 14 hours, haha. Slept with it going last night, and then I've had it in the background all day.

Lol. Good stuff man!

This is one of those games you can just leave on all day while you do other stuff.
Curious to see how many cookies I have tomorrow morning. I'm at 104 k per second now.

More stuff keeps popping up in the store.

So far, the most expensive item is 10 trillion cookies. o_O

Oh man. That will take a while. Most expensive thing I've seen so far is 1 trillion. I've got 2 condensers and they take a while to get.

Lol. Good stuff man!

This is one of those games you can just leave on all day while you do other stuff.
Curious to see how many cookies I have tomorrow morning. I'm at 104 k per second now.

I wanna get to 100 million per second, but then I'm out.

C'mon son.

f7ae44182418299c72091437cdea0d2d.png

almost @ antimatter condenser

u can do it!!!

Haha, I've got 15 of those things now. 49 million cookies per second now.

Damn...not that it was a contest, but I think you've got us all beat by a mile. And this isn't the sort of game where one can catch up.

I'm at 12 CPS. I'm too impatient to get more condensers, so I've mainly been collecting the trophies and accomplishments.

Damn...not that it was a contest, but I think you've got us all beat by a mile. And this isn't the sort of game where one can catch up.

I'm at 12 CPS. I'm too impatient to get more condensers, so I've mainly been collecting the trophies and accomplishments.

I'm rollin'.

c6beda3714aa2dfe06aca6bc72fa3f68.png

c444462578284bf04292cabaf704e897.png

So cursors can find golden cookies as well? I thought only personal clicks could do that.

What do you mean?

Edit: The cursors don't click on the Golden Cookie. The Golden Cookie randomly appears on the screen for 13 seconds every 5-14 minutes. I've only been able to click two of them though, since it's mostly just running in the background. If I were obsessively staring at the screen, I probably would have destroyed all records, haha.

whats a golden cookie click?

What do you mean?

Edit: The cursors don't click on the Golden Cookie. The Golden Cookie randomly appears on the screen for 13 seconds every 5-14 minutes. I've only been able to click two of them though, since it's mostly just running in the background. If I were obsessively staring at the screen, I probably would have destroyed all records, haha.

Ah, I see. I though a golden cookie could appear if you clicked the cookie. I haven't seen any yet, but I'm mostly letting my investments do all the work while I do other stuff.

Damn game is addicting. At least for a game that runs in the back.

I'm getting closer to that. I've got 12 condensers going at about 37 million per second.

It's impossible to catch up.

I'm up to 21 condensers, almost ready for number 22, and 65 million per second.

I did some Golden Cookie stalking and I think I've gained on you a tiny bit. 14 Condensers and 46 per second. Those golden cookies are where its at when the numbers start getting this big.

I don't think I'll catch up, just saying I was getting close to that.

I did some Golden Cookie stalking and I think I've gained on you a tiny bit. 14 Condensers and 46 per second. Those golden cookies are where its at when the numbers start getting this big.

I'm at 14 also. It still takes forever to get a condenser unless you get one of those cookies.

I'm gonna be giving up soon. I've missed all the golden cookies and frankly, I'm bored of it.

Back