Click the Cookie

dude im kinda scared of them grandmas....

The background of the Grandmapocalypse is the only thing scary about it.

I'm at 420m/s I wanna buy that macaron collider. Grandma's a pretty good, but still get outpaced by the time machines (barely) and condensers.

My grandmas are outperforming everything except the antimatter condensers. Then again, I have 150 of them. At 550m/s right now

The background of the Grandmapocalypse is the only thing scary about it.

That's what I thought.

But then I just clicked a golden cookie (well, a red cookie) and it cut my production in half for 66 seconds. Fuck them grandmas.

Wonder what would happen if I sold them all.

That's what I thought.

But then I just clicked a golden cookie (well, a red cookie) and it cut my production in half for 66 seconds. Fuck them grandmas.

Wonder what would happen if I sold them all.

You still want to click the red cookies. Sometimes it is a negative effect, but you make more than you will lose.

You still want to click the red cookies. Sometimes it is a negative effect, but you make more than you will lose.

Yeah, the first one I got was awesome. The second one was shitty. I doubt I could resist clicking them, though, even if they were 90% harmful.

I think im to stupid to save the game.

Was pretty far , clicked Export save , copied the code , wanted to start again and clicked Import save but it wont load. What i

Nice!

I'll be there soon enough. :D

I'm sure you must be there now!

Just back from the pub. I've got limited options for improving my cookie baking right now so will just be leaving it to run overnight at 1.3bn CpS, then get upgraded in the morning.

If you haven't got it yet, the Kitten Engineers (9 trillion) gave a big boost and is much better value than the Eclipse or Zebra cookies.

I'm sure you must be there now!

Just back from the pub. I've got limited options for improving my cookie baking right now so will just be leaving it to run overnight at 1.3bn CpS, then get upgraded in the morning.

If you haven't got it yet, the Kitten Engineers (9 trillion) gave a big boost and is much better value than the Eclipse or Zebra cookies.

I gave up on the cookie making, haha.

Took nearly 48 hours for it to bore me.

These stupid games always get me... started last night at 92m/s now.

Protip, if you make the screen size really small and put it in the corner of your monitor you can see the golden cookies easier

I'm at work for 5 more hours. Uh oh!

10mil cookies per second!

i wonder how long it takes to get all the items in the store

I'm suppose to be writing my essay and lab report.....

I hate myself so much for loving these types of games. I don't get why I am so hooked.

Back