Click the Cookie

Not sure what happened, but now I'm pushing 50,000,000 per second. o_O

Edit: It was some sort of boost, back down to 7m per second. About to have a third Antimatter Condenser.

Yeah I think if you get a golden cookie or whatever (they randomly pop up on your screen) it gives you a temp boost.

Is the best ROI just saving up for the most expensive thing?

Best ROI is on the more expensive items.

"twice as efficient" upgrades are great.

There are golden cookie upgrades later in the game that make the golden cookies appear more often and their effects last longer. I think these are probably the most powerful upgrades in the game.

Yeah I think if you get a golden cookie or whatever (they randomly pop up on your screen) it gives you a temp boost.

Is the best ROI just saving up for the most expensive thing?

This is what I've got going:

46c52e868945be9f4f11f0079cd9d296.png

I think the best way is to start with a lot of small stuff and when you start getting more per second, then save up for something better. It'll take forever and a day if you try to go from cursors to the portal, for instance.

Okay. That's what I've been doing. I'm at 3 time machines now and am buying the cookies from the store now then after a few more time machines and upgrades I'll save up for a condenser.

I can write an automated script to do 100's of clicks per second but I'll let you noobs enjoy your manual clicking. I stopped at 100.

I can write an automated script to do 100's of clicks per second but I'll let you noobs enjoy your manual clicking. I stopped at 100.

Enjoy writing a script when I could just plug in a mouse to do the work for me.

What was your cookies per second when you started saving up for a condenser? Now I'm at 1,235,000 per second before clicking but it seems like it'll take an hour still.

What was your cookies per second when you started saving up for a condenser? Now I'm at 1,235,000 per second before clicking but it seems like it'll take an hour still.

I think I was around 5,000,000 clicks per second before I got the condenser.

I'm at 10,000,000 now, and it's taken about 10 minutes since I bought the last condenser.

This is what I've got going:

46c52e868945be9f4f11f0079cd9d296.png

I think the best way is to start with a lot of small stuff and when you start getting more per second, then save up for something better. It'll take forever and a day if you try to go from cursors to the portal, for instance.

Currently I have 4 grannys and 3 farms. Now I'm just gonna wait till I can get some bigger stuff.

I'm cookie clicking too - just under 2m CpS at the moment. Will be going for the antimatter condenser soon.

Enjoy writing a script when I could just plug in a mouse to do the work for me.

you'd have to click the mouse like a maniac though while I could just sit back and watch.

you'd have to click the mouse like a maniac though while I could just sit back and watch.

Or I could just run an auto-click program that takes less than 5 seconds to download hover the mouse over the cookie, and let it do work.

But I won't. Cheating is for losers.

I ended up just walking away from it to save up for a condenser. Now I'm at 3.4 million per second

I ended up just walking away from it to save up for a condenser. Now I'm at 3.4 million per second

I'm up to 24 million per second.

Famous Amos is going out of business.

5.8m cps.... only have one anti-matter and its taking forever to get more.....ughhh

Wow, so have you gotten everything from the store yet?

More stuff keeps popping up in the store.

So far, the most expensive item is 10 trillion cookies. o_O

Holy crap! I'm only at 77.000 per second. How long have you been playing BEER?

I must say I don't click very often. Just buy stuff and do other things meanwhile.

Holy crap! I'm only at 77.000 per second. How long have you been playing BEER?

I must say I don't click very often. Just buy stuff and do other things meanwhile.

Had it going for like 14 hours, haha. Slept with it going last night, and then I've had it in the background all day.

Back