Cleto reyes gloves

Those blue Cletos look nice! Those yellow ones are 16oz? From the back, the gloves look almost the same size. The palm side view makes the blues look much smaller and more like 10oz.

Yes : D 10 OZ for the blue and the yellow are 16 OZ Cross, i think the photo was maybe a bit tricky lol,i mean in person the diference is much visible i ll take pics with them on : ) i think it will make it easier

the Blue feels great,perfect fit while the yellow needs a bit of trick with the wraps : P
while the 12 OZ was way much more tight and a bit more slim than the 10,i had issues to get it on since the start i had to untie it for start which had never happen with 10 and 16 !

i think i ll get a 12 later in a couple months depending on how the 10 works for me : )

a 12 oz from mexico or ringside? I just noticed that ringside does not have the training glove in 10 oz and 12 oz is the smallest

a 12 oz from mexico or ringside? I just noticed that ringside does not have the training glove in 10 oz and 12 oz is the smallest

Mexico of course!

i recommend the reyes from Mexico always, all mine are from.
the 12 OZ from Mexico is very very Slim,i as i said i don't have a big arm/hand i believe i am Medium in that department and i had to untie it

i had no need of that with 10 or 16

10 is extremely light i got it because is the official fighting size so i wanted to feel it,i love it

next time i ll buy a custom or maybe,the couple of amateur ones or one pro one : )

DSCF2790m.jpg

DSCF2791-1.jpg

DSCF2792m.jpg

DSCF2787.jpg

DSCF2784.jpg

DSCF2785.jpg

YES I AM A SVPERVILLAIN

sweet mask where did you get that???

well i was in Mexico city and overall in Mexico lucha libre is a pretty strong tradition still
by the way luchadors had some pretty nice ground game and leglocks this time

and in the shows there is always cheap little tends selling mask

i have like 5 : p i always buy when i go

but i am also trying to get the newest Saku mask : P

this was a huge hijack of thread by the way soon i ll be making a little thread about mask,after all is fighters memorabilia : )

Your camera and mask are both better than mine! I'm jealous. :)

thanks for your answer.

i already bought a pair of reyes from mexican fight gear. i'm just curious, because i'm from germany and will move to san diego from monday next week til end of the year.
so it's a golden opportunity to get some stuff directly from mexico tijuana if there's some possibility to buy!

Hola German dude

in Tijuana there is official reyes distributors,yet i still recommend better to get some place where you can receive Reyes from the HQ directly (there is a price difference of at least 400 pesos- 38 dollars) but if you don't care about that money, i can tell you that there is official reyes retailers in Tijuana,don't worry about it : )

Back