Cleared for Takeoff: Tony Ferguson Passes Medical

Tony vs. Khabib

• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Tony-Ferguson-Khabib-Nurmagomedov-696x399.jpg

“Passed my Med Eval last week. I’m excited about retaining my ufc Lightweight Status that was stripped due to injury. Khabib not actively competing over some time should be stripped. A high Rank title fight/superfight between @TeamKhabib & I is what the fans want #defendorvacate.”

giphy.gif

tQgRd6R.gif tQgRd6R.gif
SD2CNEW.gif

Last edited:
Give Tony a softball fight to get his feet wet, then TS!
Maybe someone like Vick?

Dude needs to quit fighting and open a training gym if he wants to be able to talk to his kids in another couple years.

cheering for El Cucuy but Khabib is the favorite in this matchup.
IF Tony wins expect him vs Conor a winnable fight for Conor and a huge payday for Tony, it is Tony´s last chance to get that money

Conor vs Tony next, please

Conor should have to beat a top Lightweight before getting another crack at the title
Tony deserves his Red Panty Night

Please god Tony vs Khabib finally. We need that fight.

I want to see Tony v Khabib more than any fight that hasn't happened ever. Just Bleed God please let this happen and be what is next for them.

There is nothing else that comes close. There is a question that needs to be answered. Neither if these guys can be in GOAT talks before they fight each other.

Conor vs Tony next, please

Conor should have to beat a top Lightweight before getting another crack at the title
Tony deserves his Red Panty Night
I agree this is the fight that needs to happen tbh

He was getting manhandled by a staph infected Kevin Lee. I see a stoppage in 3rd round if it happens. Big if though. he's clearly Looney tunes.

Tony vs Khabib

Interim titles mean nothing so I think we can just pretend it never happened afterwards like we did with Colby's interim title

So funny to see all the Connie fans pretending to be fans of Tony and cheering for him.

<{outtahere}>

He’s their last hope before Khabib has essentially cleaned out the division of all its elite fighters

Let him bang already, you can tell dude is losing his mind alone at home, he is probably like Tyson Fury, needs to keep busy to keep the crazy at bay.

Khabib and the entire nation of Dagestan are petrified right now. The real LW champ is back and hes coming to slice this fucker up. Khabib is getting finished !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back