Cleared for Takeoff: Tony Ferguson Passes Medical

Tony vs. Khabib

• Total voters
Give Tony a softball fight to get his feet wet, then TS!
Maybe someone like Vick?

What? Khabib and Tony last fought on the same card.

And since when is it illegal to check your walls and bless your wife??

So funny to see all the Connie fans pretending to be fans of Tony and cheering for him.

<{outtahere}>

He’s their last hope before Khabib has essentially cleaned out the division of all its elite fighters

?? How many top 10 wins does he have right now?? 2??

What? Khabib and Tony last fought on the same card.

And since when is it illegal to check your walls and bless your wife??
Not because he's going to be rusty, but we don't know what he'll be like mentally. You lost me in the second part.

Is this confirmed by anyone else?

Agree, TF beats Kabib by toughness, willpower blood and madness. Wins even easier with Conor
Damn, homie! Did you find this '04 account buried in the garage?

Last edited:
El loco is back bitches

giphy.gif
Ouch

Isn’t Khabib suspended for awhile?

And didn’t Tony turn down the Holloway fight relatively recently?

I mean, I get he had his reasons, but it seems kind of odd to suddenly pop up like “I’m ready to go, where is everybody?” So soon after turning down the interim fight.

Yes, the LW fight I most want to see is Tony vs Khabib. I’d prefer to see that before Khabib vs the interim champ. Not going to happen, but that’s the most compelling fight right now.

However, since Khabib is out for a bit, and there is already an interim title shot set up, he should fight Mcgregor.

Forget about who deserves what. It’s a good fight. Good enough to headline a card. Which is what Conor wants. And Tony will get a good payday out of it. Just as good, maybe even better, than if he was fighting for the title.

Khabib is scared of Tony's craziness ever since he dismantled Pettis a few moths after completely ripping his leg apart without physical therapy and giving zero fucks while doing it. He's gonna duck, mark my words.

Khabib is terrified of a guy he signed a contract to fight on 4 separate occasions. Yeah ok. I know khabib gets hate, but he mops the floor with Tony after he mops it with max.

Wasn't he just planning for a biblical flood, while believing his son is Jesus Christ?

Not because he's going to be rusty, but we don't know what he'll be like mentally. You lost me in the second part.

More reason for the fight to happen now, Tony deserves a money fight, he earned it with 11 straight wins, making him have to work his way back to a title is just mean.

Unless they do Tony vs Conor for the title shot then I'm on board

Khabib vs. Tony isn't happening lol, Tony lost to Holloway so the winner of Holloway vs. Poirier is #1 contender now

Now he should pass a psychiatric exam.

How far do you go to sell this fight?

It could get bad.

Back