cleansing(cleaning out your colon and intestines

Yeah - a lot of products claim to clean you out but fiber does work wonders and comes in many foods :- ) On another note, if you're looking to do a fast/cleanse - just do a 5-10 day Master Cleanse. It doesn't cost much, and you'll be poopin' like never before, ha!

What is it with people and the obsession to "clean" their colon? Do you feel dirty inside? Can't stand the thought of shit being inside you? And what's with all the fiber supp's and ass pluming? Somebody is laughing all the way to the bank. Don't people find it odd that we are recomended to eat a certain way, and to add fiber to help the food pass easier and faster. God forbid if the food would stay inside you more than 12 hours! Natural passing time of foods thru human digestive system is somewhere between 60-70 hours. According to biology
of human digestive system. Yes, fiber has always been a part of human diet, but most of it has been soluble eg. found in berries, leafy greens, fruits and root vegetables. The long transition time of foods in the digestive track is important for a proper absorbion of nutrients of the food.

Perhaps people today eat too much of the wrong thing to need to brush their guts with coarse insoluble fiber to pass the shit, so to speak.

Its like Mr. Kellog all over again; stop masterbating, eat a vegetarian whole grain fiber rich diet, 'cos constipantion stimulates the prostate gland and makes men horny, and drink paraphine oil to pass the shit.

If your constipated, look at what your eating. Add oils and fats. Dont stick a hose in your ass, unless its something you really enjoy.

Sorry for the rant, but this is something that really irritates me, and my bowl.

fiberfiberfiberfiberfiber

...but i guess some people need an excuse to have things shoved up their butt

Psyllium husks are awesome i actually like the texture in a little juice or cordial. it take the edge off late night hunger too.

many people who do colon cleanses forget that along with this, you need to take a probiotic i.e. * Lactobacillus acidophilus
* Lactobacillus casei
* Lactobacillus bulgaricus
* Bifidobacterium species
* Streptococcus thermophilus
on the inside of the colon there are trillions of microorganisms that promote healthy digestive health, prevent colon cancer and keep the inside of the colon clear of mucus and fecal buildup.
simply by adding a supplement of a probiotic that has a healthy mixture of these can help with bloating, colon irregularity, general colon health, and possibly help lose weight if infact you have some sort of buildup.

food turns into poop and it goes through your poop tubes. and you want to clean the poop out of your poop tubes.

have you ever considered raking up the dirt in the forest

QFMFT

Someone was telling me how we have like ten pounds of waste in our stomaches and shit pipes that we cant get rid of through simple clean diets. He was saying its a cleansing system that you do for a week or a month which helps with your gut.

Im really unfamiliar in this area, can anyone bring some light on the subject?

Yeah its possible to have alot of garbage in your intestines. Mainly because of the standard poor american diet (high in crap low in fiber). Theres alot of waste that sticks to the walls of your intestines and what not. Fiber is there to help get rid of all that garbage. However I doubt everyone has 5-10 pounds of waste inside of them, I think thats just more on the extreme side.

As for the cleansing, well you could do those cleansing methods or whatever, but they are usually a pain in the ass. Some of them have ridiculous things like.. drinking nothing but water the whole day and taking their cleansing pills. I am sure there are some of those cleansing systems that do work, just make sure you research them, I have been told from multiple sources, their are a few b.s ones. The other option would be cleansing your system by dieting. If you are like me, you love to eat. So I would recommend finding some really good wheat bread from a health food store(the ones that have like 10g of fiber for 2 slices). Preferably something out of Hemp. I did a cleanse of that, eating nothing but the bread, fruits, and veggies, no processed period.

If you can manage to get 35-40g of fiber a day, you will be crapping out waste in no time! :icon_lol:

Drink a bottle of prune juice... and don't stray too far from home...

I have a friend who got his colon cleaned out in prison. I'm not sure how they do it but he said it hurt. Something about not looking people in the eye? I don't know, he was a strange guy.

Back