cleansing(cleaning out your colon and intestines

babyjay

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Someone was telling me how we have like ten pounds of waste in our stomaches and shit pipes that we cant get rid of through simple clean diets. He was saying its a cleansing system that you do for a week or a month which helps with your gut.

Im really unfamiliar in this area, can anyone bring some light on the subject?

^^^ He's more than right.

Colon cleansers are a big scam.

High fiber diet is all you need.

+1. You don't need any special 'cleansing' program, just incorporate more fiber into your diet.

I've also found that going to mexico is a good way to clean your colon.

The whole topic of "toxicity" and "cleansing" is not all that well-understood, I think. And for some reason it tends to bring out anger in most people on these boards. Not sure why.

But anyways, of course there will be scam-like products out there; there's bullshit everywhere in the nutrition and supplement world. Assuming you're pretty young, you probably don't "need" to do much but consume more fiber (and increase your water intake as well). You should do this gradually as well because too much fibre (when your system isn't used to it) can clog you up.

I don't know where all this scam business came from, but herbs like Golden Seal and Milk Thistle tend to be recommended by physicians. Many cleansing products use very basic things that people use separately quite often, ginger, cayenne, etc.

Perhaps the scam is in their advertisement statements. But most of them consist of fiber (or a multi-fiber), and very basic herbs like I listed above. Are they magical? No. Do they do something geared towards improving health? More times than not, yes.

I don't know where all this scam business came from, but herbs like Golden Seal and Milk Thistle tend to be recommended by physicians. Many cleansing products use very basic things that people use separately quite often, ginger, cayenne, etc.

Perhaps the scam is in their advertisement statements. But most of them consist of fiber (or a multi-fiber), and very basic herbs like I listed above. Are they magical? No. Do they do something geared towards improving health? More times than not, yes.

Yeah I was referring more to the colon cleansing 'scams.' Not really scams I guess in that they do work, but overpriced for what they are for the most part which is fiber/multi fiber supps. 50 dollars for a fancy package when you could justr spend 10 bucks for 150 servings of ****mucil.

Someone was telling me how we have like ten pounds of waste in our stomaches and shit pipes that we cant get rid of through simple clean diets. He was saying its a cleansing system that you do for a week or a month which helps with your gut.

Im really unfamiliar in this area, can anyone bring some light on the subject?

food turns into poop and it goes through your poop tubes. and you want to clean the poop out of your poop tubes.

have you ever considered raking up the dirt in the forest

Yeah I was referring more to the colon cleansing 'scams.' Not really scams I guess in that they do work, but overpriced for what they are for the most part which is fiber/multi fiber supps. 50 dollars for a fancy package when you could justr spend 10 bucks for 150 servings of ****mucil.

The cleaning product I tend to recommend is $17.

Try eating an apple once in a while. Or some leafy greens. Fiber works wonders too. Don't waste your money on some weird shitpipe cleaning miracle.

+1. You don't need any special 'cleansing' program, just incorporate more fiber into your diet.

I've also found that going to mexico is a good way to clean your colon.

haha, you aint lying! when i go to mexico, i swear i lose like 20 lbs just from the puking and shitting i do. not to mention the excersize i get from banging those shemales.

The cleaning product I tend to recommend is $17.

Yeah well, the staff at the GNC's i go too are less than stellar when it comes to product knowledge. A month or two ago they had a big display for some 'Colon Blow' program. The actual kit was a massive box and they were pushing it like nothing else. I'm pretty sure it was 49.99

haha, you aint lying! when i go to mexico, i swear i lose like 20 lbs just from the puking and shitting i do. not to mention the excersize i get from banging those shemales.

I didn't get the shits until I got home from my trip (which is good). But dang, it's been over a week since I got back and I'm still not 100%.

related question...
I started rocking some psylium husks twice a day for a couple days, and as far as I can tell, the only effect they've had on me is that I'm gassy, and my shit is sloppier/less firm...

is that what I'm shooting for here?
It's not something I want to be paying for.

related question...
I started rocking some psylium husks twice a day for a couple days, and as far as I can tell, the only effect they've had on me is that I'm gassy, and my shit is sloppier/less firm...

is that what I'm shooting for here?
It's not something I want to be paying for.

Try taking it once a day and see what happens. You shouldn't be getting mud butt.

Sonny: thanks for the input... tried once a day, same effect, but less pronounced.
I'm at a loss
: P

Sonny: thanks for the input... tried once a day, same effect, but less pronounced.
I'm at a loss
: P

IME I had a somewhat similar situation with the actual psyllium husks, I just chalked it up to my digestive system have a hard time digesting the husks because the ones I had were rather coarse.

Switching to ****mucil made a difference though, maybe due to it being smoother and less coarse.

my digestive system have a hard time digesting the husks

That's actually pretty much what they were designed for. I hear funny reviews from time to time, but the way they work is by NOT really being digested. Most of these things all serve the same purpose. When you ingest something, but cannot DIgest something, it gets passed through your system pretty much intact.

That's the goal with many types of colon-cleaners. When all that undigested, coarse stuff meats up with the rest of the chocolate train, it works kind of like a scrubber brush.

Without being too damned graphic, or too uncomfortably detailed, I'll use a comparable analogy. Everyone has at least a mild familiarity with cleaning a gun, right? The whole 'cleaning rod down the barrel'-thing? Fiber helps make bristles for your rod of poop. So instead of just being a poop rod, it's doing some cleaning along the way!

Fantastic. Dumbing this down to 'Sherdog' level is making my head hurt.

And my sensibilities. :icon_neut

Back