cleansing(cleaning out your colon and intestines

That's actually pretty much what they were designed for. I hear funny reviews from time to time, but the way they work is by NOT really being digested. Most of these things all serve the same purpose. When you ingest something, but cannot DIgest something, it gets passed through your system pretty much intact.

That's the goal with many types of colon-cleaners. When all that undigested, coarse stuff meats up with the rest of the chocolate train, it works kind of like a scrubber brush.

Without being too damned graphic, or too uncomfortably detailed, I'll use a comparable analogy. Everyone has at least a mild familiarity with cleaning a gun, right? The whole 'cleaning rod down the barrel'-thing? Fiber helps make bristles for your rod of poop. So instead of just being a poop rod, it's doing some cleaning along the way!

Fantastic. Dumbing this down to 'Sherdog' level is making my head hurt.

And my sensibilities. :icon_neut

I get the analogy, but when my colon is involved I prefer a softer finer bristled brush.

The cleaning product I tend to recommend is $17.

which one is that?

And does it actually result in any weight loss? I only have a few weeks and I'm behind schedule. Every little bit helps.

which one is that?

And does it actually result in any weight loss? I only have a few weeks and I'm behind schedule. Every little bit helps.

Youo realize you will regain any weight you lose after a week or two anyways.

I think he's trying to make weight for a competition.

iv'e actually overhead some guy at my gym talking to some guys about a procedure he undergoes in which they shove something in your ass I'd guess something resembling a hose to flush out dormant shit

I get the analogy, but when my colon is involved I prefer a softer finer bristled brush.

s302p11439-1.jpg

:icon_chee

In all seriousness, I know what you mean. I've made the change to just eating a whole lot of oatmeal, and things like prunes, raisins, apples, etc. in my regular diet. The good thing these days is that most 'Fiber Supplements' are tasteless/odorless, so when you find something that you're comfortable with it's no hassle to keep the habit.

s302p11439-1.jpg

:icon_chee

In all seriousness, I know what you mean. I've made the change to just eating a whole lot of oatmeal, and things like prunes, raisins, apples, etc. in my regular diet. The good thing these days is that most 'Fiber Supplements' are tasteless/odorless, so when you find something that you're comfortable with it's no hassle to keep the habit.

I used to grind my own flaxseeds and over time as the blade got duller the hulls wouldn't be as fine. I didn't really notice but after a while I was really gassy. Took me some time to figure out what was going on.

iv'e actually overhead some guy at my gym talking to some guys about a procedure he undergoes in which they shove something in your ass I'd guess something resembling a hose to flush out dormant shit

Colonics.

For shits and giggles (teehee) I once tried a cleanse that we sell at GNC.

I pooped a lot. That's about it. I get commission when selling that junk, and I've really started to not care about whether or not it's the right product for the right person. Fuck it, if you haven't done the research I'll sell you 3 bottles of Creakic just to make some money.

i remember when i was younger and i took a crap and when i wiped i saw worms......

That's the kind of thing you see the doctor for. Not a colon cleansing product.

Youo realize you will regain any weight you lose after a week or two anyways.

Im not looking for permanent weight loss with this. I'm looking to make weight. I dont have enough time to lose the weight so I was wondering if something like this would actually help.

Im not looking for permanent weight loss with this. I'm looking to make weight. I dont have enough time to lose the weight so I was wondering if something like this would actually help.

I guess that leaves you with two options.

Cut a leg off.

Don't participate in whatever you need to cut weight for.

I guess that leaves you with two options.

Cut a leg off.

Don't participate in whatever you need to cut weight for.

Yes, because in the history of mankind no one has ever competed in a weight class below their natural weight. Those definitely are my ONLY two options :rolleyes:

Yes, because in the history of mankind no one has ever competed in a weight class below their natural weight. Those definitely are my ONLY two options :rolleyes:

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer.

Back