Clean Eating, Breakfast, and Energy Level

Something like this:

5 eggs, 6 slices of bacon, both fried in butter, 1 tomatoe, handfull of frozen berries in whole milk, coffee, multivitamin, 3g fish oil.

'I approve of this post'

On a side note- berries in with coffee?

2 egg mcmuffins, a plate of hot cakes, some hot chocolate, three hash browns, and a sausage mcbiscut.

Dude, if I ate that I would be shittin my brains out all morning!

Cup of oatmeal with yogurt and fruit, and 2 slices of 12 grain toast with coffee for me.

4-5 eggs scrambled
1/2 cup of oatmeal
1 cup of milk
greens supplement
1/2 cup of cottage cheese
1/2 cup of peaches

4-5 eggs scrambled
1/2 cup of oatmeal
1 cup of milk
greens supplement
1/2 cup of cottage cheese
1/2 cup of peaches

Now this I like. Wonder how it tastes blended?? Minus the eggs of course. :D

I eat almost the same thing every day.

2 sausage links, 4 eggs, kidney beans, a pile of spinach.

Or, 4 sausage links, 2 eggs, kidney beans, a pile of spinach.

I then eat pretty moderately / clean throughout the day. I've dropped ~55 lbs in 5 months through just diet (hurt my lower back).

If you eat heavier in the morning, typically your energies higher and you won't binge later on in the day.

oatmeal with skim milk or a little soymilk to moisten it, one piece of whole wheat toast with peanut butter/real fruit jelly, whey protein in the oatmeal, glass of water, cup of coffee, cup of green tea, any extra fruit or a little spinach I feel like based on my hunger. Vitamins and f- oil.

How many hours should you wait till you eat again?? I eat lunch at 1045 am and then wait till like 3 pm to snack on crap, wonder why my energy level sucks

Hey forget all of that you guys say. try this.. this will be a typical job waking up at 7am going to bed at 11pm

7:00am - 16 oz of water, a big bowl of cooked oatmeal plain. a glass of orange juice and tea

10am - a fat ass mixed green salad with all your favorite veggies, olive oil and balsamic vinegar.

1pm - an almond butter sandwich on whole wheat bread

4pm - 4 eggs with yolk or a can of tuna

7pm - enough legumes, steamed veggies and brown rice to fill you up & to be satisfied

9:30pm - handful of walnuts, a banana and an orange.

ANYONE HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ADD ME OR WHATEVER. HIT ME UP FOR MORE INFO ON NUTRITION.

How many hours should you wait till you eat again?? I eat lunch at 1045 am and then wait till like 3 pm to snack on crap, wonder why my energy level sucks

Eat when you are hungry but make smart choices. It doesn't mean grab a Snickers from the vending machine. As others have posted have a big breakfast if possible. If it isn't possible, wake up earlier and make it possible.

Dude, if I ate that I would be shittin my brains out all morning!

Cup of oatmeal with yogurt and fruit, and 2 slices of 12 grain toast with coffee for me.

lol

I was joking dude. I usually eat oatmeal and eggs for breakfast. If I don't have time I might stop by safeway for some chocolate milk (they have some with no HFCS) but I try not to do that too often...

This morning, I had a 4 egg omlette, 2 bacon rashers, a lump of cheese, some sauted bell peppers and onions, cup of tea and some salad.

That was at about 9 and I still can't look at food 4 hours later.

Anybody notice the Dominos Pizza ad banner? Kind of ironic as I browse through the DS forum.

I had Oatmeal with honey and fresh blackberries and raspberries. Also had a cup of F A G E yogurt and honey. I indulged over the weekend and had me some pizza and chicken and alcohol. I put on 5lbs in one weekend just from doing that. Never again.

Hey forget all of that you guys say. try this.. this will be a typical job waking up at 7am going to bed at 11pm

7:00am - 16 oz of water, a big bowl of cooked oatmeal plain. a glass of orange juice and tea

10am - a fat ass mixed green salad with all your favorite veggies, olive oil and balsamic vinegar.

1pm - an almond butter sandwich on whole wheat bread

4pm - 4 eggs with yolk or a can of tuna

7pm - enough legumes, steamed veggies and brown rice to fill you up & to be satisfied

9:30pm - handful of walnuts, a banana and an orange.

ANYONE HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ADD ME OR WHATEVER. HIT ME UP FOR MORE INFO ON NUTRITION.

Sooo you suggest an athlete has basically no real protein source until 4pm?

With this diet plan you'd have about 50g of protein per day?

Please stop posting advice.

Sooo you suggest an athlete has basically no real protein source until 4pm?

With this diet plan you'd have about 50g of protein per day?

Please stop posting advice.

Why don't you add him or whatever and see what he says :icon_chee

Back