Clean Eating, Breakfast, and Energy Level

I just mix up a shake in the morning. It's basically the BJ Penn shake, and I really like it.

Cup of oatmeal
2 scoops protein powder
2 scoops LightForce Greens
Cup of water
1 banana
Cup of berries

It's got a lot of good stuff and it give me great energy.

{Insert bad advice here}

OK, I have a question? Why are you recommending that athletes eat like 8 year old girls? If I ever decide I want to be a 120-lbs skinny-fat waste of space I'll be sure to look you up.

i take two scoops of gold standard every morning and holds me over till lunch

i take two scoops of gold standard every morning and holds me over till lunch

so all you have in the morning is protein and basically no fat or no carbs

pretty shitty breakfast

Hey forget all of that you guys say. try this.. this will be a typical job waking up at 7am going to bed at 11pm

ANYONE HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ADD ME OR WHATEVER. HIT ME UP FOR MORE INFO ON NUTRITION.

if i ate your "diet" id expire by the end of the second week

seriously i eat your whole days worth of food before noon

dont give out any more advice

if you need a quick but substantial breakfast try this:

1 cup of rolled oats (~300 calories)
1 scoop protein powder (~100 calories)
half cup berries / fruit (i dunno)
cup of homo milk (~190 calories)

there you go over 600 calories and its ready in 3 min in the microwave

id like to add that whoever posted that their woman tells them not to eat so many eggs needs to slap that ho

my pops used to give me shit when i was eating 10-12 eggs a day but i think that was more me eating his eggs rather than any health concern

either way eat more eggs

How many hours should you wait till you eat again?? I eat lunch at 1045 am and then wait till like 3 pm to snack on crap, wonder why my energy level sucks

When I eat my heavy breakfast, I won't even be hungry for 3-5 hours (depending on what I'm doing / done the last night).

Though after that period of time, I'm eating / hungry every two hours: so, meat and veggies, cottage cheese / hummus / kidney beans, more meat and veggies, protein shakes.

Back