Clay Guida vs Dennis Bermudez set for UFC on Fox 12 in San Jose

Love the way Bermudez fights, pulling for him in this one

Burmudez dominates another opponent, for some reason people are surprised

Burmudez dominates another opponent, for some reason people are surprised

If he wins, top 5 than a title shot. Although you can make a case he'd be deserving of one already with a 7 fight win streak.

Rumble Johnson vs. Lil Nog
Josh Thomson vs. Michael Johnson
Dennis Bermudez vs. Clay Guida

None of those fights interest you? I'm really hoping they make Jacare/Rockhold II the main event, or Matt Brown vs. Nick Diaz.
The first two yeah, but not giddy excited. Like I said the last UFC on Fox I went to was super stacked on paper and delivered with the most KO's of any UFC event ever, which is crazy for being a 2 hour main card. I will probably go... I would cancel appointments to go if Brown/Diaz is the main.

Bermudez has good wrestling so I have faith that he can stop Guida from going carpet.
He will stop Guida with strikes.

Rooting for Bermudez, great fight though. Was really impressed by Guida's last performance.

Pretty sure they wanted to make Rockhold vs Bisping for the main even, completely forgetting that he broke his toe vs Boetsch.

Bermudez. Good wrestler who will stuff the Guida TD, and he is a much better striker than Guida.

Great fight, happy to say I'll be going to this event. Safe to say the 3 fights announced so far for this card are gonna be main card? I wonder what the main event will be. My initial prediction was Jacare/Rockhold II but Jacare wants a title shot or Vitor.

Johnson-Nogueira is a lock, likely co-main event. The other two are more than worthy, but if they really stack this card then they could be great at the top of the prelims. FOX shows only consist of 4 fights, and sometimes they are Bendo-Diaz, Shogun-Gustafsson, Penn-MacDonald and Brown-Swick level. Other times, Diaz-Miller headlines. I wouldn't complain of they were, but I don't think both will make the main card.

In terms of a main event, I would love Lawler vs Brown.

Oh shit, I forgot about that.

His toe got stuck in the fence during the grappling exchange and SNAP.

talk about a stupid injury. Since Fox 12 is in less than 10 weeks...I dont see how he could make it :s

A Rockhold vs Jacare rematch makes sense, Jacare mentionned August for his next fight, so I dont see why he couldnt fight by the end of July.

Bisping can fight Romero on one of the countless (lol no pun intended in the first place) free cards in July/August.

cant see guida winning, he doesnt have an advantage anywhere except maybe cardio

bermudez via better wrestling, strength, striking and aggression

Guida via ambien / split decision

Back