Clay Guida vs Dennis Bermudez set for UFC on Fox 12 in San Jose

markg171

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Last edited:
Winnable for either. I'll take Guida by UD.

That's either gonna be an awesome fight, or a really shitty one.

I think that Bermudez has the wrestling to keep Guida from LnP. Bermudez TKO Rd 3

Nice this is the fight i was expecting. Although either guy vs Lentz would have made just as much sense.

I like this fight, good test for Bermudez.

Great fight, happy to say I'll be going to this event. Safe to say the 3 fights announced so far for this card are gonna be main card? I wonder what the main event will be. My initial prediction was Jacare/Rockhold II but Jacare wants a title shot or Vitor.

Would love to see Guida KO'd though I know that's obviously not very likely.

Has Bermudez's TDD been tested by anyone? IIRC his fights have all been mostly standup.

WAR BERMUDEZ

I think he takes Aldo imo

Great fight, happy to say I'll be going to this event. Safe to say the 3 fights announced so far for this card are gonna be main card? I wonder what the main event will be. My initial prediction was Jacare/Rockhold II but Jacare wants a title shot or Vitor.

Cool man, have fun.

AJ/Lil Nog and JT/MJ will definitely be on the main card, perhaps this fight will headline the prelims, if not, then main card too.

Luke vs. winner of Mousasi/Munoz maybe as main event.

Would love to see Guida KO'd though I know that's obviously not very likely.

The fact that Chad Mendes was the first fighter to ever stop Guida via strikes is testament to Mendes' power as well as Guida's durability cos he wasn't out cold iirc.

Cool man, have fun.

AJ/Lil Nog and JT/MJ will definitely be on the main card, perhaps this fight will headline the prelims, if not, then main card too.

Luke vs. winner of Mousasi/Munoz maybe as main event.

That's kind of risky to rely on your main event for the July FOX card having to get through a late May event uninjured to fight less then 2 months later.

I thought guida would get a higher ranked opponent but whatever, I can't say I like the guys fight style anyway lol.

bermudez is on a really impressive win streak, but I think clays gonna break it.

Back