Clay Guida vs Dennis Bermudez set for UFC on Fox 12 in San Jose

That's kind of risky to rely on your main event for the July FOX card having to get through a late May event uninjured to fight less then 2 months later.

Yeah it is, I would be assuming that the winner leaves the fight in May injury-free and is anxious to fight again right away. Luke vs. Romero would be good too.

F***

How could they not go with Bermudez/Poirer?

Great fight, happy to say I'll be going to this event. Safe to say the 3 fights announced so far for this card are gonna be main card? I wonder what the main event will be. My initial prediction was Jacare/Rockhold II but Jacare wants a title shot or Vitor.

I'll be going to this event as well my man, im curious to see who the main event is. So far on the main card we have Johnson vs lil nog, Thompson vs menace, and guida vs Bermudez. And the under card has Kingsbury vs tba and lahat vs siler. Pretty good card thus far!

Fight of the night.

I got Guida by sub after rocking Bermudez lol.

Hopefully Bermudez wins though.

Bermudez is one of my favourites, he always brings it and is one of a rare breed of fighters who uses their wrestling in spectacular fashion.

I'm hoping Dennis can pull of the win but I'm thinking Guida will get a hard fought decision.

Bermudez is better at everything, easy UD.

Cool man, have fun.

AJ/Lil Nog and JT/MJ will definitely be on the main card, perhaps this fight will headline the prelims, if not, then main card too.

Luke vs. winner of Mousasi/Munoz maybe as main event.

Would be a good fight too except its a very quick turnaround for Mousasi/Munoz. Either way, it would be a good idea to get Luke on the card. He's picked up a lot of momentum with those back to back finishes and he's exciting every time he steps in, plus he's a hometown guy.

Well...Guida DID beat the current LW champion...so he is kinda a champion kinda

I'll be going to this event as well my man, im curious to see who the main event is. So far on the main card we have Johnson vs lil nog, Thompson vs menace, and guida vs Bermudez. And the under card has Kingsbury vs tba and lahat vs siler. Pretty good card thus far!

Definitely a good card! They always bring good cards to San Jose, I went to FOX 7 as well and that card was nuts.

Great fight! Going to be very high paced.

My thoughts are Guida by ud

this is going to be a fun fight that will end in a decision. Bermudez needed a step up, and he got it. I don't care who wins because ONE OF THEM WILL LOSE!!!! that's enough for me.

split decision, guaranteed

I want to go, but I've been spoiled by the events I've been to and so far this just isn't pulling me in yet.

I want to go, but I've been spoiled by the events I've been to and so far this just isn't pulling me in yet.

Rumble Johnson vs. Lil Nog
Josh Thomson vs. Michael Johnson
Dennis Bermudez vs. Clay Guida

None of those fights interest you? I'm really hoping they make Jacare/Rockhold II the main event, or Matt Brown vs. Nick Diaz.

Agreed
Im going to this but these announcements arent getting me that excited
I guess last years San Jose Fox card just spoiled me

I love Bermudez, so I'm scared. Guida can beat anyone (see Pettis fight).
Well... anyone but Mendes. And maybe Edgar. Complete fighters with amazing (good is not enough against Guida) wrestling.
Guida could beat Aldo. He has cardio and chin for days. He could easily win a decision and be champion.
But, again: Mendes, Edgar...

Back