Clay Guida LW GOAT?

If you beat all those guys in a fight, you were a bamf..

Surprised Florian handled him so easily lol

Just heard on the post fight show he got a POTN. Congrats to him. I picked against him, but absolutely was cheering for him. The guy is something else.

Scalps Guida has collected

BJ Penn
Nate Diaz
Josh Thomson
Dos Anjos
Anthony Pettis
Michael Johnson
Joe Lauzon
Takanori Gomi
Bart Palaszewski
Hatsu Hioki
Tatsuya Kawajiri
Leonardo Santos

Win loss ratio be damned. Guida's win list is better than the entire UFC LW division.

Edit: added a recent win
That's impressive no doubt about it!

This is why WHEN you beat someone matters. Every name on that list he fought when those guys werent in their primes yet or washed up besides Pettis.

Clay was a good LW but hes not even sniffing top 20 alltime.

he was also outta his prime so it evens out

Every time I’ve seen him fight, I’ve thought the same thing, “How fucking terrible it would be to fight this guy.”

Having this sweaty ass dude slinging his hair in my face, always grabbing me and never letting go. Then if I managed to break free it would only be a second before his psycho ass was leaching back on. There is no slowing down with this fucking maniac, he doesn’t even square up to exchange strikes, nope he’s right back into a body lock going ape shit. Honestly it would give me so much anxiety I’d tap just get the lunatic off of me.

kind of how I imagine fighting a chimp, but with long sweaty hair. Does anyone even know what his face looks like? I feel his hair is always covering his face, or he is spazzing out too fast for the camera to accurately capture his face.

one of the best comments I’ve read on here in a long time. I think about this too and it’s fucking crazy! Very well written and well said. dude is a fuckin animal!

Impressive record for sure, but no TS. Just NO. Can't dismiss the other side of those W's. He's a staple of MMA and the UFC (Proud accomplishment) but he ain't no GOAT so calm down.

Guida is a tough night for anyone. He’s a certified madman in the cage. Fook wanting to fight him. Just shows he’s still a nightmare even at his old ass age.

You mean when RDA randomly tapped out in one of the weirdest endings ever. Oh yeah, amazing.

RDA tapped to a broken jaw caused by a very intentional Guida strike. Nothing weird about that ending whatsoever. RDA tapped in the best interest of his career moving forward

Back