14-5-0

aronawink.gif
2ika1oh.gif

Rashad Evans
"Suga"
18-3-1

2pt2xvk.gif
10xfwk3.gif

Different eras of competition but a classic style match-up. Two common opponents on both of their resumes. A pro-typical PRIDE vs UFC fantasy fight as any.

Who would of won?

I'd take arona because he almost KO'd rampage and nobody gives him credit for almost finishing rampage in that fight.

Arona via submission

Prime Arona out-wrestles and out-grapples Rashad ALL NIGHT.

Deal with it.

The wasteland by crushing decision.

I'm a huge Rashad fan but Arona's a terrible stylistic match up for him, if Rashad won it would have to be by using his standup.

I keep hoping to hear about a comeback from Arona. Just another "fantasy" thread. Bummer.

in a small pride ring i pick arona but in a big cage evans would be to fast

I'd take arona because he almost KO'd rampage and nobody gives him credit for almost finishing rampage in that fight.

Arona via submission

maybe cause he was lifted over rampages head like a feather and slammed and everyone thought aaron was dead.

I'm a huge Rashad fan but Arona's a terrible stylistic match up for him, if Rashad won it would have to be by using his standup.

Youre forgetting that the hardest low kicks in the division was owned by Chicardo Arona

Dude got stuffed with ease by Sokodjou. Just no

So did Lil Nog and he beat Rashad. I doubt you've even seen a single Arona fight. He was a great fighter and probably would've won a decision.

The thing about Arona is... Dude is a beast, dont get me wrong... DUDE IS A FUCKING BEAST like the most lhw gifted specimen physicly speaking buuuut... he prefered to surf and get girls instead of being punched in the face and get rich. Right now Arona is banging some hot girl while surfing in some paradisiac beach while we are doing some fantasy matchup. He's heart is no longer into fights for a looooooooong time (like I said... its more into surfing and banging girls.).

Back